Chapter 5 - That Guy

Chapter 5  - That Guy

In a dark alley at 01:00 AM

'This should be enough.' She extracted the blood from her syringes into a large bottle which looked like a thermoflask. Since getting Izu-kun's blood would be really problematic, she always tried to quench her thirst for his blood with the blood of other people, which actually somehow worked, but only for a short time. That's why she needed plenty of blood, however it's hard to get so much.

"You done?" The villain Magne asked and scared the shit out of Himiko.

"Whoa- big sis Mag, what are you doing here?"

"Did you know it's 1 AM?" She asked calmly.

"What? Already?"

"Yup. Tomura sent me. He said that he wants to meet the whole gang at some abandoned place in a few hours." She said while she was looking at her phone.

"But why??" Himiko whined. She wanted to spend time with Izu-kun today, not with Tomura Shigaraki at some random abandoned place. Who wouldn't agree anyway?

"I don't know, I just had to inform you." She answered and glanced at the body on the ground, "Is he dead yet?"

"...No, just unconscious."

"Then hurry up, you left 3 hours ago and look like a total mess. Plus you should get some sleep 'cause I have no idea for how long we'll be gone."

"Fine...you sound like my mother." Himiko pouted. 'Damn it. Now I have to cancel my date with Izu-kun!'

"Why are you being so careful anyway? A quick stab in his chest would immediately fill your flask-bottle thingy and you wouldn't have to lose your time using the syringe."

"...I...uh... tried to not get too dirty ...because I wanted to meet with that boy again today." She answered honestly. Was that the real reason though?

'Well, "not getting too dirty" didn't work out, huh.' Magne thought. "Ah right! You still haven't told me how your little date went! I'm really curious, you need to tell me later!"

"Sure!"After Magne left, Himiko took her phone out and sent Izuku a message about cancelling their meeting. But... Izuku didn't answer. Because it was 1 AM. So she also left.

________________________________

A few hours later.

All of them were sitting in a dusty, dimly lighted and abandoned hall. "This is so boring... what are we doing here anyway?" Himiko asked, bored out her mind.

"Twice apparently found a new recruit and we're currently waiting for them. They should arrive soon." Their boss, Tomura answered.

"I hope it's not someone like Moonfish or Muscular..."

"Hey, I liked Moonfish! He was cool, a very talkative person." Dabi said. He was lying on a couple of old boxes. "Especially when it came to flesh."

Then, the gates opened. Twice entered along with a young man that had a plague doctor mask covering his mouth.

"You brought a crazy big fish, huh, Twice?" Tomura asked as he recognized who he brought. He didn't like him.