TB.5

Restlessness and Anxiety is all Azlan could feel since the last call with Libah from the morning. He can't figure out why he is suddenly feeling like this, his stomach has been churning.

He was mindlessly driving towards his office and not even realized how and when  he reached  while riding the elevator to the top floor until it dinged open and the very first face he saw smiling on something has him riled up immediately. He clenched his jaw to control seeing him smiling so carefree unaware of being the reason of someone's uneasiness and that irked him to another level.

"Miss Sarah and Mr Roshan!"

"I remember paying my employees for  working here not to seek entertainment in the middle of the corridor!"

The loud angry voice have both of them paled and frozen on spot.

"Sorry Boss!"

"Sorry!" They both said simultaneously before dispersing towards their own Cabin.

"Mr Roshan!"

Roshan halted and  gulped in fear before turning around to face him.

He could feel his boss is extra angry today.

Azlan jaw twitched just by the sight of him.

"I want the financial stats report of the ER firm in an hour on my desk, Alright?"

"Bu..but..." Roshan was flabbergasted.

"Bu..but the dea.. deadline is tomorrow. I am supposed to submit it tomorrow." Roshan protested calmly.

"Change of plans! Well now its urgent and you need to submit it on my desk without any excuses or else be ready to clean your desk!" And without replying him any further Azlan hastily walked to his cabin maliciously smirking.

He lied ! that report is still due tomorrow but Roshan don't need to know that.The look of horror and anxiety on Roshan's face brought him immediate calmness. It wasn't enough but he was little at peace now.

Good! Now the reason of his discomfort will be in discomfort  and helplessness as well.

Libah's confession has left him in discomfort and his brain in a chaos. He could hear her voice still blaring loud and clear in his mind. Sitting in his cabin he isn't able to concentrate on his work anymore.

And its another of his first!

"Aahhh!"

Throwing the pen and flipping the file angrily he stretched himself on his chair to clear his mind, closing his eyes he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Aaj itni subah call kese kia mujhe?"

(how did you call me this early today?)

He was woke up from her call today. Its just 7:30 in the morning.

Is it even normal for booths to open so early!

"Ji..ji...aa..aaj apki bht yaad aari si mainu.." Libah spoke shyly anxiously playing with her dupatta.

(oh well..I..I was just missing you today..)

She isn't as bold to confess such things like this but she expected Roshan to understand like always. Roshan knows Libah needs someone on her side on this day to keep her at ease. It was always her baba but she don't want to let her baba know about her distress and sorrow or else he will worry even more for her that can cause him even more sickness.

"Libah you are alright?" Azlan sat up straight in worry. He could feel gloominess in her voice.

"Ji..ji sb..thi..thik hai.."  Libah tried not to break on call.