TB.4

"No! Just cancel it!"

And  he hung up harshly without waiting for the reply from other side while sighing in relief before rubbing the sides of his nose.

Multiple phones on his desk always blaring to life every minute with urgency but that one call Azlan has been anticipating since one month was never received, driving Azlan to the edges of insanity and finally he is tired of waiting and promised himself not to bother with it anymore before his mind finally decides to go crazy for that irrational caller.

Tringg...

He groaned in annoyance once again before receiving the call ready to lash out on the caller again whoever it is. Since its the time of election the more work load isn't helping his condition either.

"What now?" It was the one that is connected to his reception.

"Sir!" His receptionist flinched sensing the anger in his voice.

"Speak!"

"It..Its the call fro.." She hesitated wondering what if the mention of the subject ruin his already worsen mood even more.

"Speak before I fire you!"

"Sir, its that girl.." She mumbled nervously.

Azlan breathing suddenly stopped and it was dead silence on his side that his receptionist has to check again if the call disconnected.

"Sir?"

"Ahh..ah ye..yes connect the call.." His voice was stiff but still he couldn't hide the anticipation in his voice. He can't believe she called the moment he lost the hope to hear from her.

"Sure wait.." And then the engaging beep of the phone was perfectly matching the awaiting beat of his heart until the call got connected eventually.

"Hello!"

Its Her!

Finally his lungs started to breath again listening to the voice that has been haunting even his dream taking his sleep away during most of night.

"Hello?" She asked again when she heard only soft breathing on other side.

Libah was busy for past one month because her father's health isn't getting any better. She has been too stressed to go to telephone both moreover taking care of her father and looking after her shop was keeping her on edge twenty four seven.

"Hello!" Azlan finally spoke after gathering his nerves.

He was always the confident type especially among girls but this one call that day and just a hello from her triggered so many things inside. Especially when he don't know what is he suppose to talk to her and how the hell is he suppose to talk to her, damn him for not figuring out that before but again his priority is to figure out about Roshan's plot; well this is what he told himself before gatherings the courage to speak.

"Hello Ro..Roshan?"

Hearing a deep and extremely attractive voice of a man after so many attempts Libah's naive heart filled with hopes especially when she was on her breaking point and needed someone for her moral support. She prayed desperately in her heart for him to be her Roshan.

Azlan was silent again for a moment, taking in the desperation and hope laced in her melodious voice. He couldn't help but wonder who is Roshan to her and why she is agonizing to talk to him even after so many rejection from that bastard.

Should he clear her misunderstanding and break her hope and lose the opportunity to hear from her ever again? Or should he play along keeping her in the dark pretending to be Roshan just to hear from her more often and precisely to get the opportunity to know about the kind of man Roshan is.