FITOOR EPILOGUE

NOTE:- CHECK OUT THE NEW STORY SAYONEE ON MY PROFILE. THOSE WHO HAVEN'T YET.
...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CRAZIEST RESPONSE!

.AND HAPPY READING!

"Omer get up!"

"Omer please get up or else we will be late!"

"Just 5 minutes more honey!"

"No! Get up now!" She finally pulled the blanket off him.

"What the hell!" He sat up straight screaming.

"No! Not a second more. We are getting late!" Abeer glared walking towards her closet to grab the clothes.

She is roaming around in the room with her fluffy pink robe on and her damp brown hairs gathered on the side from shower. Omer leaned on the headrest admiring his beautiful wife looking so ravishing unaware of Omer's wildly beating heart condition.

Its been two weeks of their marriage but still feel like a dream. The fading heena of her hand is the evidence of their conquering love. Since then his love for her is growing more and more everyday.

"Huh!" Abeer gasped in surprise when she felt herself being pulled in a back hug and her husband overly grown beards tickling her soft skin of her neck.

"Omer!" she whined turning around facing him in his arms struggling to free herself but her husband eyes were fixed on the remains of blazing tale of the night. She blushed pulling her robe closer to hide the mark of his love on her skin. He scowled in displeasure not liking her response.

He pulled her even closer if possible and pulled down the robe exposing her shoulder and cleavage covered with love marks. He smiled in satisfaction.

"They are fading already.." He coiled his lips. "lets fill them with more color." He teased huskily tracing the bruised skin of her chest making a semi heart. His fingers trailing dangerously between the valley. She inhaled sharply shuddering in pleasure by the magic done by his long manly fingers.

He lifted her suddenly in his arms and threw her on bed with a bounce. He stared her with desire in his eyes. She looks so tempting lying there with her shoulder exposéd and her creamy leg unveiled from the slits of her robe.

He hovered over her breathing on her neck before he started peppering her neck with open mouth wet kisses. Abeer closed her eyes feeling the pleasure building lower down her abdomen, her hand gripped his unruly hairs.

He untied the knot on robe while licking the skin of her collarbone where he left a new mark. His another hand firmly gripped her shaking thighs dangerously close to her heat.

"Om..Omer.." She moaned. "We..we need to stop before we miss his flight." She tried to remind him.

"We won't we still have two hours."He replied breathing heavily kissing the skin below her ears.

"Not when we both have to take another shower." And finally gathering enough courage she pushed him away and fixed her robe leaving inside washroom. He ruffled his hairs with his hand, feeling hot and bothered, irritated like a child deprived of his sweetest candy.

***********

"What the hell is this Rayan?"

Rayan was cross checking his bags before leaving when Hajra stormed inside his room looking furious, her face red in anger and threw a stack of papers at him.

"What? judicial papers hai." He shrugged giving the papers back to her.

"I can see that too!" She retorted screaming on top of her voice.