F6.

"....the supply is inelastic and here we are done!" Abeer smiled at the girl after helping her with elasticity problems in economics in an empty classroom.

"Thank you so much Abeer , you were a great help today." The girl thanked her in gratitude while stuffing her things in her bag before leaving for her class.

"Mention not, see you in class then!".Abeer replied still avoiding the familiar gaze she has been feeling entire time while explaining the girl. And the girl blushing face before leaving was proof enough of her unsettling doubts.

He is here!

Abeer sighed still pretending to be obvious while stuffing her things to in haste when his playfully taunting voice startled her and the fear and nervousness picked up.

"Economics k jaise kabhi hame bhi itna hi dil laga k parh lia kro!" She clenched her pen tightly in her fist while closing her eyes in exasperation before opening again.

(Ever try to study me too the way you always study economics.)

Abeer didn't reply though she grabbed her things and started to walk out but unfortunately he was already on the door blocking her way with his teasing smile. She tapped her foot impatiently and controling herself not to stare at his handsome face and the dreamy look in his eyes that he always carrying only for her, around her. And it always makes the strings in her heart tune. In all these years after interacting with Omer she has realised one thing , he has the most talkative pair of eyes. Most of the time he doesn't even need to day things that his eyes convey easily that's why she always fears looking into his eyes because she knows she will find her own reflection in it and she will helplessly fall for him. But today looking into his eyes will just pain her.

"Omer please move!" She asked sternly after patiently waiting enough.

"Abeer I swear tum na!" (Abeer you are..!) He snapped feeling irked by her oblivious behaviour.

"Main chahta hu kabhi tum do pal teher k mujhse dhang se baat kro." He confessed helplessly. He is tired of her nonchalant behaviour, never showing a single sign.
(I want you to talk to somebody nicely like two civil persons.)

"Pr mujhe nahi karni tumse baat, samajh kyu nahi aati tumhe?".She yelled in frustration. She is depressed and was dreading to face Omer and Rayan since morning and looking at Omer unknown about the truth making it even more stressful for her.

(But I don't want to talk to you anyway!So why don't you understand that?)

Omer heart fell with his face expression but soon hee calmed himself before shutting the door behind him with a hard look on his face while glaring at Abeer who is now staring at him with her jaw touching the ground.

"Kyu nahi karna baat, haan?Kyu? lekin mujhe karni hai or main karunga!" Omer asked persistently and added adamantly.
(Why don't you want to talk?.Why? Well but I want to and I will!)

"Omer tum yu zbardasti nahi kr sakte." Abeer mumbled brokenly now staring the floor.

"Just give me a fucking reason dammit! Why? Why are you always running away from me? Since our school time I am chasing you but you never gave me a proper reason that why I should stop coming after you! Just spit it out whatever it is Abeer. Running away isn't the solution!" Omer yelled furiously and helplessly while kicking the bench in frustration scaring Abeer who flinched away in fear.

Omer deep eyes soften looking at her and he instantly stepped closer with a desperate look in his eyes staring at Abeer like a love sick.

"Just tell me Abeer, please." He pleaded her.