F5.

Rahman Khan and family were having breakfast together like their any usual day after getting done with the big fat wedding of Ahmer and Samra. Alaya is ready for school with a scowl on her face because she isn't over yet the wedding fun and Rahman Khan and Abeer was looking their normal self ready to leave for their destination as soon as they finished their breakfast.

''Abeer try to be home a little early from university today. Okay?'' Sitara instructed politely while spreading butter on bread for her husband.

''Why Ammi? Something special.'' Abeer asked while munching on her toast by now the always curious Alaya also getting interested with her ears perked up.

''Well your Rukhsar phuphu is coming with some guest tonight on dinner.'' her mother answered.

''Is she coming with Ahmer bhai and Samra?'' Abeer eyes lighten up, so does Alayas on the mention of their cousins.

''No, Samra and Ahmer wont be here since they are preparing to leave for their honeymoon.'' Her mother said killing the excited look on their faces meanwhile Rahman was just silently reading the newspaper having his breakfast peacefully.

''Then? Shouldn't Rukhsar phuphu be resting now after all the exhaustion from wedding?Anyways who are the guests then?'' Abeer frowned.

She really don't understand the purpose of her Aunt coming at her home with some unknown guest. Seriously, who goes to other house along with guest right after their own kids wedding. So much stamina!

''Actually...'' Her mother trailed of. '' Tumhe dekhne ladke wale aa rahe h unke sath.'' Her mother finally blasted the bomb, Abeer choked on her juice, Alaya who was sitting right beside her started patting her sister's back to relieve her.

(A suitor's family is coming to see you tonight along with her.)

''Ammi phuphu ka abhi ek shadi se dil nhi bhara kya? Jo dusri ki taiyyariyo me lag gai.'' Alaya mocked still rubbing her sisters back and Rahman chuckled at her youngest daughter remark only to be receive a death glare from her wife.

(Mom! Isn't aunt already done with her own son's wedding that now she is arranging for another?)

''Jb tumhe nahi pata Alaya in maslo ka to behtar hai apne mashware na btao.'' Her mother gritted out sternly.

(If you don't know about such matters Alaya then please don't bother to comment.)

''Pr Ammi ye kuch jaldi nahi hai? I am just ninteen!'' Abeer freaked out.

(Mom isn't it too early?)

''To konsa kl hi hum tumhari shadi kr rahe hai? Abhi to bs dekhne aa rahe hai, Baat thodi pakki hui hai. Apni beti ko ese hi thodi kisi b aire gaire k sath bhejdenge hum.'' This time it was Mr. Rahman who make her understand politely in his fatherly affectionate tone.

(Its not like we are marrying you off right away. They are just coming to see you, nothing is confirmed yet. Trust me I wont be marrying my darling daughter just to anyone. )

''Or ni to kya!''(exactly!) her mother added with an assuring smile. ''Tumhari phuphu itna israr kr rahi thi ke rishta bohot acha h ik bari dekh lo. Unlogo ne khud tumhe pasand kia hai or mehndi wale din se piche pare h tumhari phuphu k jabse tumhe dekha hai.'' Her mother stated giddily, feeling proud of herself for bringing such beautiful and pious daughter in this world who already have suitors lined up for her in such young age.

(Your aunt was insisting so much since guy's family saw you on Mehndi and have been pestering your aunt to arrange a proper meeting to discuss proposal.)