Erwin

You stepped out of the bathroom in annoyance. Another one of your favorite clothes got smeared by the blood. But at least it isn't worse than the one you stained two days ago.

"And I thought it was going so well." You let out a loud, angry groan then landed your face on a pillow on the sofa. Erwin noticed your position, so he tapped your shoulder for you to respond. You turned your head with a weary look.

"Do you need more food? I'll go and get some if you d-"

"No. It's not that."

"Then... What do you need help with?"

"Oh... It's just another stain."

"Ah. Do you want me to clean it?"

"Hm? No, it's fine! I can handle it."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get tired, honey."

"I'm not gonna get too tired! I'll be fine. Can you just get me the bleach then?"

"Sure!"

He went away to the laundry room to pick it up, returned, and handed it to you. You thanked him as you took a small tub and filled it with water. You knew that the washing machine itself couldn't do all the work. Pouring some bleach on the stain, you began your work.

Time passes and you've finally managed to clean it off. At least most of it was easy to clean. Unlike the small stain that was already dried up. You think it's enough already and should probably clean your hands. Squeezing out the excess water you took some pins to hang it from the outside.

Returning, you felt lazy again. Not wanting to do anything but other than watching your favorite show, and eating all your food. Trying to find anything to do, you decided to play on your phone for a while.

You didn't have to worry about the blood that much right now. You knew when you will.

-Small Time Skip-

You looked at the time and knew that you should check if it's dry or not. Stepping foot outside you felt the clothing. Seems that it's a little bit wet.

'I'll let it fully dry, maybe tomorrow will do.' You thought

Your stomach grumbled with starvation, it's time for a meal. You asked Erwin to help you with dinner so you wouldn't worry about the hungry sounds your stomach made.

You both sat on your chairs, digging into the food you two prepared. You both were soon full. Erwin offered to do the dishes. You insisted to do them instead, because you knew that Erwin needs a break from all the work he's done for you. He left the dishes to you as said. While he went to your room to read the book he was reading this morning, you began humming your favorite song, soon then, you started singing it, with each lyric said right, along with its tone. Erwin heard you from the room, smiling to himself while he hears your voice. It was truly pleasing to hear your singing voice. 

He bookmarked the page to read it later. With that, he left the book on one of the small counters near the bed. He got up and left the room and sat on the sofa to get a better hearing of your tunes here and there. Eventually, you finished the dishes and still continued singing it on the way to your room. Went out and went to the bathroom to do what needs to be done. You returned to Erwin with a grin.

"You're in a good mood, what is it?" Erwin asked

"Oh, I haven't sang like this in a long time!" You said 

"Ah, so that's why! Come on, let's go to bed!"

"Yeah, I'm coming!"