Reiner

Your alarm was loud as heck as you tried to snooze it.

"Ugh... Mornings..." You groaned

You snoozed it and yanked your towel then grabbed a napkin from that trusty small bag you always sleep with. It's not like it's bad or anything, right?

You and Reiner planned on visiting your friend who wasn't far from where you both were.

To your surprise, the blood has decreased. You were quite happy about it. But you still know that it will return. Next month, which you hate the most.

Reiner knocked on the door, you got out of the bathroom and opened it. He was already ready... He had a little tint of pink on his cheeks dor seeing you wrapped in just a towel.

"I think I set my alarm too late..." You mumbled, trying to ignore him

Reiner sighed...

"Is anything bothering you?" He asked

"Umm... Maybe?"

"What is it?"

"E-Eh! It's just... You know... That time?"

"Oh! I'll give you more time. Meet me at the door then."

"Thanks, Reiner."

"Anything for you."

You took out some nice clothes and threw them on. You took your (Color) brush and fixed your hair. Slipping on your sandals, you open the door to meet Reiner.

"Glad you're ready now. Let's go!" He held your hand and walked to your friend's place.

Time Skip

You both reach the place and knock on the door. Bertholdt opened it and greeted you both with a smile. Walking in you make your way to find the kitchen and drink some water.

Your thirst was quenched and you returned to the living room and sat down.

Pulling out your phone, you began to play that game you downloaded yesterday.

It really killed time.

Getting bored, you aked when the others arrive.

"Uhm... Hey, Bertholdt."

"Yeah?"

"When are the others arriving?"

"I don't know. They haven't told me yet..."

Sitting on the comfy couch. You checked the group chat you made with your friends.

'When was the last time I was online?' You thought to yourself.

Seeing the number of unread messages made you chuckle to yourself. That is what happens after you mute the group for a couple of weeks.

"What are they talking about in here?!"

"They were talking about why you were offline for so long," Reiner said

"Is that so?"

He nodded.

You had to talk to them since you were getting bored with your surroundings.