Levi

You sat down on the bed with all your favorite snacks. Your laptop was on and you couldn't wait any longer to start watching (Fav. Movie/ Anime / Your Choice).

Even if you were at that time of the month, or didn't bother you much. What mostly bothers you are the stains and the cramps.

Your friends would visit you when you are experiencing it. They have such a large supply of chocolate.

Chocolate was something you love the most when you're on your period. It also made you have weird food combinations.

After watching, you plugged in the laptop's charger and let it charge while you exited the room to grab some chocolate to satisfy your needs.

You also wanted to have (Fav. Weird Food Combination) on the way.

Levi was just done doing laundry. To be honest, it was kind of boring sitting alone and eating junk food all day long. So, you decided to help Levi. You checked every room to find him. Sure he was short but, it didn't matter.

You found him in the laundry room and asked him if you could assist him. He said yes because there are some shelves that need to be cleaned. Since you were taller than him, you did that work for him in return for washing your stained ones.

Looking at some shelves, they were ample of dust. You haven't deposited anything there so you decided to put one of your insignificant potted grains from the exterior on there.

It looked fully pleasant to be candid.

You began cleaning the high shelves.

-Time Skip-

All your overwhelming labors turned every niche into something remarkably impressive.

It was time for dinner.

He peered in the fridge and saw that it was approximately replenished by chocolate.

"That's a lot of chocolate..."

"I know."

"Why so much? Do you really worship chocolate that much that you're gonna ignore about be someday?"

"Nu-uh! Chocolate has deserved second place. You, first place!"

"I guess you're right"

"I really want to play some DDLC after dinner. Ahaha!"

"DDLC? What's that?"

"Trust me, you do not want to play it."

"Why not?"

"You're gonna make me delete it once you've seen some parts!"

"Why would I? It's your choice of playing after all."

"Anyway, you should start making food right now... You can play it with me if you want!"

"Alright. If that's what you want."

-Time Skip-

"That was some good dinner! Come on! Let's go play it! Let's see who'll have nightmares after one of the scenes! Hehehe!~"

"It's probably you."

"No..."

You unplugged the charger and opened the game. The cheery music came in as Levi saw four girls in the main menu.