Bertholdt

You wake up as usual. You stretch your arms and get out of bed. Once you hopped out and you were about to fix it, you saw a bloodstain on the bedsheet. Your cramps took over as you let out a loud groan in irritation as you wrapped your arms around the pained spot and you nearly collapsed to the ground.

Your boyfriend, Bertholdt was just about to wake you up. But, he encountered you kneeling on the floor, groaning in pain. You looked up to him.

He let out one arm to help you get up. You got up, still in pain. You were incredibly hungry because you always wake late and end up missing breakfast. You didn't mind whenever you weren't on your period because you thought it was a habit of yours since then.

"Bertholdt..."

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry... Is there any food?"

"Yes, there is. I will do the housework for you until you feel better. Okay?"

"Yeah. Sure..."

Bertholdt pulled you close and kissed your cheek. You kissed back and went to the living room to watch some TV.

-Some Minutes Later...-

"_____! Food's ready!" He called out

You got up from the couch and went to the dining room. You were amazed by the food that was on the table and was surprised by Bertholdt's cooking. He even cooked your favorite dish!

"This looks so good! You're a great cook!"

"Thanks! After all, you are my girlfriend, right?"

"Ahaha! And you are my precious giant!" You gave him a tight hug

He returned the hug and sat in his place, next to you.

You ate your food like it was a very special feast. You actually can't help and ate a lot to be exact.

You asked Bert if he can help you wash the stained bedsheet your stained clothes.

"You can rest, I'll wash them for you. I'm going to make sure I can keep you happy for as long as you want. Got it?" He said with a warm smile.

You can't help but smile back.

"Sure. Go ahead!"

-Time Skip-

As time passed by, you were feeling less irritated. Thanks to Bertholdt, you had an actually good day. You admired his care because you haven't seen him like this back then.

You didn't mind, you both were living happily in a new chapter in your life. Even if that time of the month interrupted you, you can survive it because the love of your life was there to help you whenever you needed it.

Let's just say that you have the best boyfriend ever.