Eren

Ring...Ring...

Groaning, you wake up and snooze your alarm. As you stretch out your arms, you comb your hair and exit your room to have breakfast with your boyfriend, Eren.

"Oh! Good morning, (Nickname)!" He greeted

"Morning." You replied with some tired tone

"Hm? You sound rather tired today. Did you get enough sleep? Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

You walk your way to the kitchen to grab some milk and (Fav. Cereal) and place them on the table. Eren grabbed the bowls and spoons and set the table. You then sat down on your chair. However, instead of having the usual feeling you instead sense the icky feeling in your underwear. Your eyes widen in shock as Eren notices your expression.

"Hey,_____. Are you okay?" He asks

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine. I'm just gonna double-check something, be right back!" You got up and sprinted to the bedroom and snatched new underwear and an item preference.

"At least I didn't stain the sheets. Could've been worse, right?" You sighed

Luckily nothing on your bed was stained. So that's good. You quickly did your business in the bathroom and left the stained cloth in a small tub of water for later as you still need breakfast. You got out of the room and continued your breakfast with Eren.

[✿]

It was time for you to bathe and yet you felt like you didn't have enough stamina to do it. Snatching your dangling towel from your backyard. Sighing in frustration you head over to the bathroom. You stripped off your clothes and spread them on the floor piece by piece to work as a mat.

You finished your shower soon after and transferred the contents of your tub earlier to a slightly bigger one, you took the boxed soap and brought them outside.

[✿]

While you were cleaning the cloth outside, Eren finished his work and knocked on the bedroom door to see if you were busy or need help.

Knock, knock

No response.

He knocked again.

Yet again, no response.

Without warning, he enters the room to see nothing but a clean course. He thought you went out to something, that's just his thought.

As he was about to leave the room, he found one of your notes with sentences written in your so-called "Chicken Scratch" handwriting.

I'm gonna cry⎯ I stained my favorite ones. OUT OF ALL THOSE, IT HAD TO BE THE BEST ONE???  Y'know what. Fuck it. Might as well keep my senses out next time.

After reading such a short rant, Eren got a gut feeling he should help you out.

[✿]

"I'd be glad this shit isn't as heavy as the previous flows." You groaned. Eren just finished his shower and went to help you in the backyard. "Hey," Eren said as he patted your head. "Do you need any help?" You shook your head slightly, "Not really, it's just a small thing" Eren insisted to take over your place so you can rest. You gave in eventually and pecked him on the cheek after going inside.

Eren came in after a while and sat beside you, who was peacefully playing a game. He watched you complete the tasks so effortlessly. You put down the device and rest your hands for a bit, and then you smell something. Chocolate. It wasn't just regular chocolate but dark. Eren opened the pack beside you and broke a piece and handed it to you.

You happily took a bite and let the bittersweetness flow, you felt more relaxed. You laid your head on his body. Eren held you closer, feeling the warmth of your body against his. You fidgeted with his hair, "I love you,"

"I love you too."