Armin

-Armin's POV-

I was waiting for _____ at the park since she wanted for me to meet her there today.

As usual, she would always show up first. But this time it's the other way around. I kept calling her on the phone but she won't answer! She always answers her phone!

I got up from the bench and ran to her place and knocked on her door several times.

-2nd Perspective-

You were having such a nice dream but then it was interrupted on the best part. You woke up angrily and stomped your way to the front door and yelled

"WHOEVER WOKE ME UP BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE!"

You opened the door to see Armin, shocked by your sudden outcry. You could see he was neatly dressed like, for a specific occasion. Your eyes shot wide as you rushed to your bedroom and looked at the calendar.

"Crap! I forgot about it!!" Placing your hands on your head. You suddenly felt tears stream down your cheeks.

Then, a bitter twinge went through your body. You let out a loud groan as you held your pained area. Armin came running in.

Being the smarty pants he is, he knew exactly what to do.

He ran to your kitchen to look for something.

-Time Skip-

Armin came back holding a mug with some tea in it. But it was not any normal tea. It was one of those teas that can help soothe period cramps. He gave you the mug and gladly accepted it. When you finished drinking it your cramps became less painful.

He took the mug and washed it then he came back with some chocolate ice cream in a bowl. You grabbed the bowl and ate all the ice cream in the bowl. You both sat on the bed comfortably.

You hugged Armin, thanking him for what he has done for you. You looked up to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't show up... I-"

You were cut off by a sweet kiss on the lips. Armin cupped your cheek as you returned the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck while he slid his down your waist to pull you closer.

Soon the need for oxygen came in and you pulled away.

"Love you."

"Love you too."