Narrator

The car skidded across 4 lanes before finally coming to a stop. None of the girls could comprehend what had just happened. "Is everyone okay?" Sterling asked out of breath. "Yup, totally finally back here" Blair replied bursting out in laughter. "Sterling I knew you were a bad driver but I didn't know you were this bad" she carried on. Sterling unbuckled her seat belt to inspect the car. The car looked okay minus all the dirt in the tires. "What do we do" Hannah B asked still startled by the events that just occured. "The car seems fine, I say we just go on" Blair was eager to get back on the road. "Really Blair? You don't even want to call triple A?" Blair sighed and got back into the car. April hung her head out of the window, "I agree with Blair, if the car looks fine we should get back on the road." Sterling was still angry at April for not getting along with Blair, maybe this was an improvement? Blair took over driving, seeing as Sterling could no longer be trusted, she insisted that Hannah B sits in the passenger side so her and April don't kill eachother. April wasn't scared of her, if she was being honest it felt nice knowing that Sterling had someone to back her up just incase. After Blair found out what April did at the lock in she wanted to giver her a reminder of what happens when you hurt her sister. She would've but Sterling stopped her.

When they finally arrived at Ezekiels place April couldn't be more eager to get out of the car. Hannah B had made them listen to One Direction for the remainder of the car journey. April thought of One Direction as heteronormative hell. Ezekiel wasn't very happy that they were late, or that none of the girls brought costumes. "Girl it's a Halloween party, what are you thinking rocking up here looking like a woman who celebrates the 4th of July everyday" he was referring to April's top.