part 46

A smile grew across Sterlings face. The moment she thought would never come finally arrived. She placed a quick kiss on April's lips, "YES!" She practically screamed. Sterling kissed her again this time making it last longer.

Blair barged through the door, "I'm bored, also are ya'll together yet?"

"As of 30 seconds ago yes" April replied annoyed at Blair for ruining the moment.

"Oh nice"

The girls shifted back to their original position of laying on their back and holding hands. "I wish we could stay like this forever"

"Me too"

"We should probably help clean up though"

Sterling groaned and got up. April stayed a little longer. She was happy to finally call Sterling Wesley her girlfriend after everything that they've been through.

Neither of them had realised how much of a mess the apartment was until now. Hannah B and Blair had barely made any progress (probably because they both kept throwing things at eachother). "This is going to be a long day" April sighed.

3 hours went by before the apartment began looking like it had the day before. Elijah, Morgan and Noah stopped by to make protein shakes, "What time are you guys leaving today?" Morgan asked. "5" all the girls answered at the same time.

"Can we watch a movie?" Hannah B asked April like a little girl would ask her mother. "How many times are you going to watch High School Musical Hannah B?"
"Until it fulfills her" Blair answered the question. She powered on her laptop and pulled up HSM Hannah B's face lit up.

Half way through the film Noah, Elijah and Morgan came back. "Is it bad I've never watched this?" Elijah asked. Hannah B gasped and gave him a dirty look before turning back to the screen. "I'll take that as a no"
"Did Hanna B make y'all watch this? Ezekiel's voice came from behind. "Where have you been all day" April asked. "Busy" is all she got in reply.

By the time the movie finished Hannah B had fallen asleep. "She wanted to watch the movie and yet she's the one asleep" April complained getting up to stretch her legs. "Leave B alone, she just tired" April was still getting used to Hannah B and Blair together. "Well can you wake her up. We have to go soon."

Sterling sat quietly staring at the corner of the room. "Is everything alright" Noah asked leaning towards her. "Just thinking" she replied quietly. Blair gently tapped Hannah B trying to wake her up. "Girl tapping her is not going to work" Ezekiel said loudly waking up the girl up.

Morgan and Elijah helped April put all the bags in the car. "Do y'all know there's supposed to be a storm later?" Elijah asked. April checked her watch, Shit it's 6. She worked out that if they leave within the next 5 minutes they'd get home before the storm.

Everyone gathered in the parking lot to say goodbye. April and Ezekiel hugged eachother and he whispered something into her ear. Sterling looked at them suspiciously. She hugged two of the boys, "You're a pretty cool dude" she told Noah before hugging him. "Call me sometime" Sterling smiled and climbed into the car. Hannah B and Blair we're already in the back listening to music. "We ready to go?" April asked. She started the car, as she drove off Sterling mouthed 'call me' to Noah.

Sterling put her feet up on the dash board and stared at the sky. The weather was perfect for star gazing. "Hey April"
"Yeah?"
"Have you realized that this is our someday..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it y'all! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Ik I enjoyed writing it. Thank you all so much for the support on this. Like fr it's amazing how many of you have actually stuck around to read it.

But dw I'm not done writing ;) I will be writing another fan fic and you'll be able to find it here. I can't wait for all the drama in the next one. But I do have one more question.

In the next one do you guys want long updates once a week or shorter ones every other day-ish?