Narrator

*Sterling*

She got ready quietly, at 4:45 both girls left their dorm and walked to the parking lot. "Can you please try to get along with Blair?" April carried on walking. "I'll try my best." Hannah B and Blair were waiting for them when they arrived. All 4 girls put their luggage in the back and scrambled into the car, April started it and drove out of the parking lot whilst Sterling put the address into the GPS. Sterling rested her head on the window, she thought about how pretty the sky was. It was clear outside and the stars were visible, she got lost in her thoughts. It was something Sterling did unintentionally, she'd be sat in class listening to the teacher and all of a sudden she was fantasizing about her and April. Most of the time when she was day dreaming it would be about April.

*April*

Sterling, Sterling, Sterling. All April could think about was Sterling. Maybe because she was inches away from her or maybe because she was totally in love with her. April couldn't settle on one so she went with both. After 45 minutes of driving April pulled up to a service station. Hannah B scrambled out of the car and ran to find the toilets with Blair shortly following. April was in less of a rush to get out of the car, she saw Sterling unbuckle her seat belt but never leave the car. April gently tapped on the window startling Sterling who put the window down. "Do you want anything to eat or drink? She asked softly. "No I'm good" Sterling replied. It was the kind of reply that actually meant YES.

*Sterling*

Sterling was pretty hungry but she was still annoyed with April so she said no. She connected her phone to aux, the radio was getting annoying, she made sure that she wasn't playing April's playlist and pressed play. Taylor Swift's bad blood started blasting, as she turned her volume down April appeared by the window again. "I got you Swedish fish and Gatorade" April said getting into the car. "Thanks" this almost made Sterling forget about being angry at April. As they were leaving April almost hit an old man, Sterling let out a shriek followed by laughter from all 4 girls.