part 45

Sterling and April lay next to eachother holding hands. "What did you want to talk about?" Sterling asked.
"Us" April replied. "I want us to work out but for that to happen we both need to talk about everything." She continued.
"I was thinking the same, can I start?"
April nodded and Sterling began. "Why didn't you reach out after the lock-in?"

"I did the first few days but it kept going to voicemail, I just assumed that you didn't want to talk to me."

"You could've always talked to me in school. I thought you hated me April"

"I know but I couldn't. I couldn't look you in the eyes without wanting to kiss you. I was scared that if we talked everything out and got back together you'd push me to come out again"

Sterling still felt guilty about pushing April to come out.

"April I'm so sorry for pushing you to come out"

"Why didn't you try talking to me?"

"You broke my heart... I didn't know what I'd say."

"I'm sorry for breaking you're heart. The whole night of the lock-in was a mess and I should've dealt with the situation differently."

"I just wish you would've talked to me before flirting with Luke. Do you actually love him?"

"I don't know I was just supposed to say his name every now and then near my dad but classic John Stevens needed to meet him. I wish we'd never dated, I just used him so my fucking dad won't get suspicious"

It was silent for a brief moment as neither of the girls could find anything to say.

"April..."

"Yes"

"Was I one of your Adele's?"

April was dumbstruck.

"What makes you say that"

"In fifth grade when some of the girls had a sleepover and we all snuck outside. All the girls named their teddies after a boy they like but not you. Yours was called S-"

"Sterling. Because I don't like any boys and Sterling is my best friend so why not name it after her."

"Yeah"

"That was right before you handed me off to Jessica"

"April I-"

"Don't apologize. I always told myself I hated you after that because yes you were one of my Adele's and you didn't want me. So why was I completely in love with you"

Sterling and April talked for hours about everything. They were determined to make everything work they both wanted eachother. Their conversation was interrupted when Ezekiel burst through the door. "Oh look at you love birds" he said sarcastically.
"Where have you been?" April asked.
"Out with a friend"
"For the whole night?" April asked suspiciously.
"Yes." And just like the Ezekiel was out the door again. "He was definitely with a guy" Sterling laughed.

April turned on her side, Sterling did the same. "Sterling will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahah I'm gonna make you wait ;)

I've decided that once I finish this fan fic I'll start the new one. I'll carry on writing it here and let's just say I've planned a whole lot of drama. Ok i have school tomorrow baiii