Chapter Eleven- Karaoke

Y/n and Jennifer put their names on the karaoke list and then came back to where the boys were. "Me and Y/n are now going to surprise you both with a song," Jennifer said kissing Paul on the cheek.

Lee rolled his eyes, "Dam, I need a girlfriend," he said sulking. Bobby laughed and patted Lee on the shoulder, "Maybe if you weren't so in love with your car," Bobby trailed off.

Lee playfully glared at Bobby, and the rest of the group laughed. "What are you going to sing?" Marty asked Y/n and Jennifer.

"It's a surprise, future boy," Y/n said, resting her hands on Marty's chest.

"Next up, Jennifer and Y/n singing 'Riskin a Romance' by Bananarama," a boy said through a microphone.

"Come on Y/n we're up," Jennifer said, pulling Y/n along. "Good luck," Marty said, excited to see his girlfriend perform. Marty kissed Y/n quickly in the lips, causing Y/n to blush.

"Jennifer, I've never heard this song before, I don't even know what karaoke is!" Y/n whisper-yelled.

Jennifer playfully rolled her eyes, "I know and as much as that kinda sucks, it will be so much fun! And you agreed earlier!" she told Y/n with a smile, while getting up on the platform.

"Just sing the words on the screen and you'll be fine, promise," Jennifer said. Y/n nodded at took the microphone in her hand.

Paul and Marty watched as their girlfriends started to sing the song. Y/n and Jennifer made cute and funny faces to make the boys laugh, it worked.

Lee and Bobby continuously kept rolling their eyes at Paul and Marty. To say they we're jealous of their best friends both dating someone, was an understatement.

When the song finished Y/n looked super happy and proud of herself. Looking at Marty's face she could tell that he was impressed.

Marty went up to the platform and picked Y/n up by the waist, and setting her down. "Ah! Marty!" Y/n giggled. "That was awesome!" Marty said, smiling at Y/n.

"You really think so?" Y/n asked innocently. Marty laughed and nodded his head, "Yes, I do, and something tells me by the way you asked that, you thought it was too," Marty joked, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Karaoke's fun, but no one in the '50s would like it," Y/n said. Marty laughed, "Then I guess it's a good thing that you came back with me," Marty said, smile-smirking. Y/n giggled, and leaned into kiss him.

After the party ended Bobby's house was a mess. The gang decided to help clean up and discuss the recent events of their life.

"After I made my deal with Eddie, I didn't see him or Bethany the rest of the night," Bobby said, putting empty red solo cups into a trash bag.

"Maybe they realized they had all they needed," Lee said, a worried and concerned look on his face.

"Not helping, Lee," Jennifer and Paul said at the same time. Lee nodded, knowing they were right.

"No, Lee's right, they have everything they need now to ruin both me and Y/n's life," Bobby said.

Y/n walked over to Bobby, "Bobby no on should care that much anyway, even if they exposed the both of us," Y/n said.

Marty walked stopped putting trash in the trash can, "Do you think Eddie would go back on his word, I mean you guys made a deal," Marty said to Bobby.

"I honestly don't know," Bobby said shrugging his shoulders and regretting his plan.

"I'll find out," Y/n said, tying a trash bag. "I'll ask him, does anyone know where he lives?" She asked her friends.

Marty gave a pleading look to Paul and Jennifer, behind Y/n. Jennifer titled her head, and gave him a 'no' look.

"He lives down the street from Bobby, right next door to Bethany," Lee said, completely oblivious of the looks Paul, Jennifer and Marty we're giving each other.

"Thanks, Lee. I'll talk to him tomorrow morning. Bobby can I stay here tonight?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, sure," Bobby said collecting the other trash bags.

"Woah, woah, Y/n hold up! You can't confront Eddie!" Marty said, concerned. "And why not, future boy. I need to, I feel to bad for what Bobby did. He doesn't deserve that!" Y/n said, defending her and Bobby.

"Lee, why don't you help me, Jennifer and Bobby throw away these trash bags?" Paul said, wanting to give Y/n and Marty some privacy.

They all left with the trash bags, giving Y/n and Marty some privacy. When they threw the trash bags away, they all leaned up against the kitchen door to listen to what Marty and Y/n were saying.

"Why are you always trying to be brave? Why do you insist on doing it yourself?" Marty asked. He always felt bad that she had to do the hard stuff. "I mean, you're the one that got the sports alamance back from Biff, you're the one that was dragged and almost hanged!" Marty said in disbelief.

"This is my fault Marty! I'm the one who came back with you!" Y/n said, almost to tears.

"This is not your fault, Y/n. If you stayed in 1955, you would have died, you know that, Doc knew that and that's why he asked you to come back with me," Marty said, putting a hand on her cheek.

Back in the kitchen Bobby, Paul, Jennifer, and Lee all looking at each other, confused to say the least. "Man, sounds like they have a tough two weeks," Lee joked.

"Shh!" Jennifer, Bobby, and Paul said, putting their figure to their mouths.

"I'm staying at Bobby's tonight, and tomorrow I'm going to Eddie's to get the file from him and reason with him," Y/n said looking into Marty's blue eyes.

"And I'll be there with you, because once you told me that we are in this together. Remember, you said that before Mr. and Mrs. Winter's checked into 'Biff's Pleasure Paradise'." Marty joked, smile-smirking.

"Fair enough, future boy," Y/n whispered as the slowly leaned in to kiss each other.

Paul cleared his throat from the kitchen door, Jennifer, Bobby, and Lee all leaning out of it. "You love birds done, fighting and confessing your love," Paul joked.

Marty and Y/n pulled away and laughed under their breath at Pauls joke, 'if only he knew' they thought.

"Bobby, can I use your phone to call my mom? I need to tell her I'm staying at your house tonight," Marty said, putting an arm around Y/n's shoulder.

"Go right ahead, you guys can stay in my parent's guestroom," Bobby said. Marty pulled away from Y/n and walked towards the phone to call Lorraine.