Chapter Three- Lunch

After Eddie and Bethany walked away, Marty walked up behind Y/n putting an arm around her waist. "Hey, doll. You okay?" he asked looking at her and seeing that she was thinking deeply.

"Yeah, I just met Bethany Thomas, she is so different from her mother," Y/n trailed off. "Really!" Marty said surprised. "Yeah, her mom was not popular in 1955," Y/n said as she and Marty walked to a table. Marty laughed, "Don't tell her that, Bethany Thomas might explode," he joked.

"Who might explode?" Bobby asked setting down a tray of chips and soda for the gang. Paul and Lee followed and each took a seat.

Marty and Y/n sitting together, while Paul was to Marty's right. Lee and Bobby sat across from them. "Bethany Thomas," Marty said, grabbing two cokes and handing one to Y/n.

The boys snickered, "So I've taken it that new girl over here," Paul said pointing to Y/n, "Has met the infamous Bethany Thomas, the psycho of Hill Valley High." Paul continued.

Everyone except Y/n laughed. "I mean she didn't seem that bad, she offered me to try out for cheerleading, on Wednesday. Which is something I've wanted to do," Y/n said, half talking to Marty.

Marty smiled, knowing in fact that was something she wanted to do. Just then a brown-haired girl, grabbed a coke from Bobby's tray and sat down next to Paul, kissing him on the cheek.

"Oh, that sounds fun, mind if I come?" the girl asked Y/n. "Oh, I'm Jennifer by the way," Jennifer said, smiling sweetly at Y/n. "Y/n, nice to meet you," Y/n said smiling back.

"Well, now that everybody knows everybody. I want to know how this happened, eh Marty?" Paul said punching Marty in the arm, jokingly. Y/n felt a little embarrassed, 'what was he going to say?' she thought.

"Well, uh, I met her over the weekend. I was helping Doc Brown pack for a science trip and she had just moved here to watch the house. I showed her around and we got to know eachother," Marty trailed off, hoping the excuse was a good one.

"Wow, Marty Mcfly actually get's a girlfriend and not make-out buddy," Lee joked, taking a sip of his soda. Paul suppressed a laugh, and Jennifer hit him on the arm, while Bobby gave Lee a 'really?' look.

They all saw the look on Y/n's face, she didn't know. In fact, now that she was thinking about it there was alot she didn't know. She had met and fell in love with him under a high stressed situation. They went through alot but that was over, and real-life was beginning again.

"So Y/n, you want to be a cheerleader that sounds fun," Jennifer said trying to defuse the uncomfortable silence. Y/n smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I've always wanted to be one. My old school didn't have one." she said.

"Yeah, well ours sucks," Lee said laughing and taking a drink of his soda. Bobby rolled his eyes, "Sorry about him, he's stupid." Bobby said, trying to make Y/n feel better. Y/n laughed a little at his attempt.

Marty on the other hand was completely quiet. He didn't know what to say, he was glad Y/n was making friends with his friends, but he didn't want her to know how much of a flirt he was, but it was too late for that, thanks to Lee.

Y/n continued to talk to 'The Pinheads' and Jennifer, they were all getting along pretty well. Then the bell rang and Bobby and Lee headed to class, while Paul went to take Jennifer to her last class of the day.

It was only Marty and Y/n at the table, as student's got up to throw away their lunch. "I'm not mad," Y/n said to Marty. Marty looked into her e/c eyes, "I didn't want you to know," he said, embarressed.

"I mean honestly, future boy. You flirted with me when we first met, so I think I knew what I was getting myself into," she smirked. Marty laughed, a blush coming to his cheeks.

"Yeah well, you were different," Marty said. Y/n leaned close to him, about to kiss him and then whispered, "That's exactly what a flirt would say," she then grabbed her bag and winked at him. He got up and followed her, in awe.

Marty walked her to her next class, "I guess I'll see you after school then, detention," he said smile-smirking. Y/n laughed, "Yeah, how could I forget," she joked. Marty lightly kissed her on the lips and walked to his class.

On his way he ran into Eddie, "Hello, slacker," Eddie said smiling at Marty, with his arms crossed. "Hello, Eddie," Marty said, internally rolling his eyes.

"I see you and Ms. Brown are inseparable. I wonder if that could change," Eddie said, looking into Marty's now frustrated eyes. "What do you want?" Marty asked, annoyed. The hallway was completely empty except for Marty and Eddie.

"I just wanted to let you know, that once Ms. Brown makes her way onto the cheerleading team she might find it especially hard to stay away. Rock-nerds and cheerleaders don't mix." Eddie said, walking into the office. Marty stood there, his hand balled up into a fist. What would he do?