Prolouge

Sunday

October 27th, 1985

1:30 pm, 'Lone Pine Mall'

Y/n Cornelia Brown and Marty McFly walked hand in hand into 'Lone Pine Mall'. They were still dressed in their clothes from the 1880s, except Y/n was wearing Marty's jean jacket. "Wow, this place is cool!" Y/n said looking around the mall.

Y/n had never really seen a mall because she was from the '50s. A week ago, well to Y/n and Marty it felt like two weeks ago, Marty had gone back in time to 1955 on accidentally. While trying to get back to his time, 1985, he fell in love.

Marty brought Y/n back to 1985, and now he was finally getting to show her around. "Yeah, we should probably change, people are starting to stare, beautiful," Marty said.

Marty and Y/n went into a clothing store. Marty changed into a blue t-shirt and jeans and Y/n changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a tank top, she wasn't used to how revealing 1980's clothes were yet, so she put Marty's jean jacket back on. The couple threw away their 1880's clothes after buying what they had on.

"Thanks for buying my clothes," Marty told Y/n as they walked hand in hand to the food court. "Oh, it's no problem. Uncle Doc gave me enough money, and I plan on finding Goldie Wilson Jr. at school tomorrow and getting that job," she said.

Marty playfully nudged her, "Man, we have school tomorrow. That sounds insane considering what we just went through!" Marty said. Y/n nodded, "Yeah it does, but it sounds alot easier than traveling back in time," she told her boyfriend. Marty laughed and they stopped in front of the food court.

"Okay, what do you want?" Marty asked. "I don't know, I've never heard of any of these places," Y/n said. "How about pizza?" Marty said pointing to a pizza place. "Sounds good to me," she said.

Marty and Y/n ate their food and then, went to a few more stores. Y/n was able to buy clothes and supplies for school. Marty helped load up the shopping bags into the back of the 4x4. Marty then drove to Doc's garage and gave Y/n his key. They opened up the garage, and it was a mess. Einstein came straight towards them, happily wagging his tail.

"Wow! Hey, Einstein," Y/n said, Marty right behind her. "Yeah, we might want to clean this place up," Marty said. They unloaded the shopping bags from Marty's truck and Y/n put her mother's traveling case on the work table.

Marty and Y/n spent the entire rest of the day, cleaning up trash, old equipment, dog food, and other stuff they didn't even know what.

Y/n was able to fix a washer and a dryer and put Marty's jean jacket in the wash. Marty helped Y/n rearrange some furniture to make the garage a little more livable. After 5 hours of cleaning, they were exhausted.

"Oh my god! I'm exhausted!" Y/n said, plopping down on the old couch. Marty sat down next to her. "Yeah, that was alot," Marty trailed off wiping the sweat from his face.

They laid there for a minute and then Y/n got up. "I should take shower, and go to bed, I'm really tired, future boy,"

Marty sat up and grabbed his car keys, he then kissed Y/n on the cheek, "I'll pick up up tomorrow morning, love you," Marty said. Y/n nodded, "Love you too, goodnight,future boy," "Goodnight, doll," he said walking out the door, locking it.

Y/n took a shower and changed into her new pj's, she then set an alarm for 7:00 am, and went to bed, excited for her new life.