Chapter Two- First Day of School Part Two

Y/n and Marty sat together in class, the teacher was lecturing on about American History and Y/n was actually finding it extremely interesting, considering she didn't know much about what happened the last 30 years. Marty kept glancing over at Y/n, watching as she would take notes and bite her pen. He never really focused in class, but now he wasn't focusing at all.

While the teacher was lecturing he noticed Marty looking at Y/n, "Are you going to stare at the new girl all day McFly?" the teacher asked, annoyed. A few of the kids laughed and turned back in their seats, staring at both Y/n and Marty.

Y/n looked up from her notebook and looked at Marty, blushing but also giving him a 'seriously' look. Marty shrugged and then looked back at the teacher, "No sir," he said turning his attention back to the chalkboard. "Wonderful Mcfly, can you tell us what I was talking about just now?" the teacher asked Marty.

Marty didn't have a clue, and shook his head, furrowing his eyebrows, "No," he said. "Just like your father when he went here," the teacher mumbled. "That's bullshit!" Marty yelled, knowing that his father was smart. "You can take that language straight to detention, Mcfly. Anyone else?" the teacher asked.

Y/n was not about to let Marty get detention alone, she stood up and looked at the teacher, bracing herself for what she was about to say, "Uh-motherfucker," Y/n trailed off, never using that kind of language before. Marty stared at his girlfriend in shock, 'What did she just do!' he thought. "Alright detention for you too, Ms. Brown." the teacher said, handing both Y/n and Marty detention slips.

When the teacher started lecturing again, Marty leaned close to Y/n and whispered, "Why the hell did you do that?" he asked, a little impressed, but a little mad. "It wasn't fair what the teacher said, you were defending you father. You were right, what he said was bullshit," Y/n responded, turning back to her desk.

The day dragged on and Marty walked Y/n to each of her classes. "Looks like we only have first period together," Marty said, his arm around Y/n's shoulders. "Yeah, but maybe that's a good thing, I mean we'll focus better." she joked.

Marty kissed her on the cheek, when he pulled away there were three guys standing in front of him, arms crossed and eyebrows raised. "Who's the girl?" the guy in the middle asked, smirking. He had sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. The guy to the blonde's right, Y/n recognized from the van this morning, Lee. But the srawney dark-haired boy to the blonde's left she didn't know.

"Paul, Bobby, Lee, this is Y/n. Y/n this is Paul, Bobby, and Lee. Although Lee you met this morning." Marty said introducing Y/n to 'The Pinheads'. Y/n smiled and looked at the three boys. "Hi, Y/n Brown. Nice to meet you. I've heard good things." she said.

Paul laughed and looked at Marty, "Yeah, well we've heard nothing, new girl. Nice to meet you!" Paul said, giving a little laugh. The boys walked away to go to class and Bobby patted Marty's shoulder, "We'll talk at lunch, Marty." Bobby said sincerely, as he, Paul, and Lee walked away.

"Well, those are my friends," Marty trailed off, smile smirking. "They seem nice, now I'm excited for lunch!" she smiled. "You weren't excited before," Marty joked. Y/n laughed and said, "I'll be late, and you will too. Goodbye, future boy," Y/n kissed him lightly on the lips and walked into her class.

She took an empty seat in the front and pulled out her notebook and pen. She looked over to see a face she thought looked fimillar, 'Goldie Wilson's son' Y/n thought to herself. She was suprised by how much he looked like his father. Y/n waited for the class to end so she could introduce herself, she needed that job.

After class Y/n followed Goldie out of the classroom, she tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around, "Hi! I'm Y/n Brown, I was told the Diner is hiring and you work there," Y/n said, a little embarrassed of how forward she was.

Goldie nodded and said, "Brown, you mean like Doc Brown, the scientist?" Goldie asked. "The one and only," Y/n said, smiling. "Oh cool! I'm Goldie Wilson Jr., by they way," he said, shaking her hand. Then he continued, "Yeah, the Diner is hiring, and right now I'm active manger, so maybe today after school you could come on by and we'll talk," Goldie said.

"I feel really bad saying this, but I have detention after school today," Y/n responded. Goldie laughed, "I don't mean anything bad, but it makes sense I saw Mcfly walking with you. The teachers don't like him," he laughed nervously.

Y/n knew that he didn't mean anything bad by it, it was sadly true. "It's okay, and I got detention standing up for him, I'm not a trouble maker." Y/n said smiling. "I beileve you, maybe you could come by the Diner tomorrow then," Goldie said. "Sounds great," Y/n responded.

It was finally lunchtime and Y/n entered the familiar cafeteria, only it was filled with different students. While trying to find Marty she bumped into Eddie, he had a red-haired girl wrapped around his arm, and she was wearing a cheerleading uniform. "Hey, it's Ms.Brown." Eddie said, nonchalantly, smirking at her.

The red-haired girl rolled her eyes, "Eddie, stop flirting with her, your supposed to be dating me." the red-haired girl said.

Eddie laughed, "Where are my manners, Ms. Brown this is my girlfriend Bethany Thomas. Beth, this is Y/n Brown," he said, now rolling his eyes.

Bethany perked up when she heard the name 'Brown'. Y/n did the same hearing the name 'Thomas', but she didn't want to give anything away.

"Brown? You mean crazy Doc Brown?" she asked. Y/n nodded, uncomfortably. "Yep, that's the one," she said internally rolling her eyes.

Bethany laughed at little, "Oh you poor thing. Well it was so great meeting you. Come to cheer try outs if you want, there on Wendsday. I'm going to give you a chance to get a repution. Plus were looking for a new spot to fill and there's a pep rally Friday, right after Halloween." she said, then her and Eddie walked away.