F O R T Y T H R E E

Harry E. Styles}•

"You just came up with this song?" Mitch ask as I nodd pacing around the studio.

"You didn't write it because you just saw Hannah hugging some guy on Terry's Instagram did you?" Mitch ask as my eyes widen at him.

"Shud up" I huff rolling my eyes just thinking about how she left me in Italy and now is with some new guy. It made no sense I was hurt and lost. I'm still hurting and all I did when she left was write write and spend time in the studio making sure I didn't have the chance to think about her.

"How do you think Hannah we'll feel when she hears it?" Sarah mumbles I sigh sitting down looking at my feet.

"I don't know" I mumble playing with my fingers. I wanted this album to be raw and from the heart and that's where it was coming from I was hurt every song was a reminder of her.

"Earth to Harry your phone" Mitch calls out waving his hands in my face. I grab my phone to see an unknown number.

"Hell-"

"Harry Harry it's Terry!" Terry voice sounding frantic.

"Um hi Terry everything okay?" I ask awkwardly since she proably knows everything that happened in Italy.

"We were at the art gallery and right when we were leaving we got bombarded by paparazzi asking about you thinking you were with us, it was a lot for Hannah she passed out from the stress...we're home now but I think you should come and see her Harry" she finishes my heart sinking at the thought of her passing out and not being able to protect her.

"She clearly has moved on and I don't think she'd want to see me after ever-"

"Harry he's gay and married for Fuck sakes" She states huffing into the phone letting out a sigh in relief.

"She doesn't want to see me Terry"
I tell her remembering her exact words, hurting me as if it just happened yesterday.

"Harry she doesn't have forever she's sick" Terry states again as I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion processing her words.

"Please just come" was all she said before hanging up. I got my coat and keys walking out of the studio not saying anything to anyone. She never told me she was sick she seemed like the healthiest person you'd ever met always smiling being the most positive girl you knew treating everyone with kindness as best as she could. My vision became blurry as I drove to her house tears streaming down my face.

"Fuck" I yelled loudly slamming my hand on the steering wheel reaching her house as quick as possible. I got out knocking on their front door as Terry appeared her eyes puffy and red from crying.

"Where is she?" I asked as Terry moved to the side pointing down the hallway to Hannah's room. I rush inside as she laid in bed she looked pale and skinny her eye bags darker then usual. Hearing the door
open she opens her eyes as a small smile appears on her lips seeing me in her door frame.

"Hannah baby" I mumble walking to her bed.

"Hey Brit" she chuckles lightly placing her hand on my cheek, her hands cold grabbing ahold of her hand on my face rubbing her tiny hand with my thumb.

"You deserve to know and I wish I told you sooner so we could've avoided this...but I didn't mean to hurt you on the last day of our Italy trip with the things I said.....but I thought maybe if I lied and told him I didn't love him he could move and live a happy life..."
She pauses taking a deep breath.

"Im dying Harry....I have Pancreatic cancer I found out last year my symptoms were mild....they offered chemo to help in the future....but I saw what that did to my mom it made her weak it killed her faster and I didn't want to live my last days in pain...a month before you met me they told me that I didn't have much time left that my cancer was spreading two times faster then before killing me by the second that's when I created my bucket list-things I wanted to do before I died.....when you came along you changed everything for the better I finally felt alive I felt hope and couldn't find the courage to tell you I was dying because I didn't want to see you hurt like I did when I lost my mother. Harry... I lied when you asked me if I loved you-Harry I'm head over heals over you I'm crazy in love with you" she finishes tears streaming down both of our faces now.

"Your not going to die I won't let that happened your a fighter Anna there has to be something I could do to help, anything" I cried holding her hand tightly never wanting to let go of her.

"Baby there's nothing that you could do this is what was destined to
happen" she whimpers whipping the tears off my face with her tiny thumb.

"there's actually one thing"
She adds again before I could speak.

"Yes love?" I ask as a small smile appears on her lips.

"Bucket list number nine stay up all night watching the starts"