F I F F T E E N

Hannah C. Poland}•

"You look beautiful!" T smiled staring at me while I looked in the mirror throwing my head back sending a groan in the air.

"I look awful don't lie to me!" I pointed at her while I walked back out to my room her foot steps following behind me.

"Hannah Cherry Poland look at me right now!" She demanded as I turned my head to make direct eye contact with her.

"You look absolutely beautiful glowing like always do not tell yourself otherwise!" She made her claim crossing her arms as I frown at her shaking my head.

"I lost so much weight due to the fact I was throwing up constantly I don't look human anymore" I stare at her as she lightly smiles taking her hands onto my shoulder.

"Don't put this on yourself it isn't your fault you got sick it wasn't under your control you look beautiful no matter what situation you go through okay? Don't forget that now quit mopping around we have your lover boy to meet and your art work to show!" She finished her speech cheerfully jumping up with excitement.

"Not my lover boy but okay okay I'm ready" I smiled as she sent me 'stop lying to yourself' look.

"You'll admit your feelings to him sooner or later mark my word!" She cheers running out of the room her voice trailing down the hallway

Move in with me it will be fun she insisted little did I know she was going to drive me Insane.

I picked my purse up looking at myself one more time in the mirror

I nodded at my appearance somewhat pleased with it kissing Bruno goodbye snatching my purse off my bed while I ran out to the car where t awaited for me

• • •

After an hour drive into LA we finally pulled up to the big building with people coming in an out of it glancing over to my paintings smiling at my artwork.

"Come on Picasso theirs a wall waiting with your name on it" T smiled getting out of the car as we parked I giggled at her use of words taking my painting in my arms making our way to the wall where some of my work was already hung up only missing one more painting I previously finished. "Cherry!" A voice called. I've always used my middle name when it came to art. I felt like it was unique and different then just using Hannah. Soon enough I drew my attention to Rowland the owner of the building who has distributed my paintings ever since I've moved here.

"Row!" I smiled taking her in for a hug pulling away shortly after taking a look at the painting I just placed with a smile on her face.

"Your artwork never fails to disappoint me Cherry" her voice spoke in Aw admiring every detail on the painting.

"What's the story behind this masterpiece" she asked turning to me taking her fingers under her chin.

"A place that a special someone took me reminding me I can still feel happiness in life" I smile looking at the sunflower as the memory of me and Harry first time hanging out came to mind.

"Talented as always cherry, I'll catch you around later seems they'll be a full house today" she smiles hugging me one last time before leaving my sight as Terry admired my paintings.

"Come here I have to take a picture of you and your paintings!" Terry smiled whipping her phone out as I posed in front of my paintings flashing a big smile while her phone clicked catching the sight of me.

"I'm a proud mother" she joked pretending to wipe her tears as she stared at the picture on her phone.

"I hate you" I joked laughing at her, peeping down at her phone to look at the picture while she posted it to her Instagram.

"Excuse me mam I appear to be lost" a deep raspy family voice came behind me tapping my shoulder.

"I can hel-Brit!" I smiled turning around to see Harry standing in front of Mitch and Sarah with a cheeky smile plastered on his face engulfing me into a hug.

"Hi Anna" he spoke into my ear softly

"I better get a hug like that too!" Sarah spoke up looking at me over Harry's shoulder. I smiled at the sight of her breaking up Mine and Harry's hug.

"I'm so happy to see you too!" I smiled taking Sarah in for a hug and then Mitch right after.

"Mitch Harry Sarah this is Terry my roommate" I walk over to Terry introducing them to her but she was quiet as I looked at her staring at Harry all starstruck.

"Why did you end up leaving the part that Harry was Harry styles!" She looked at me shocked at Harry standing right in front of us with the biggest smile on his face.

"This is going to be a long day..." I mumbled shaking my head at her.