F O U R T E E N

Harry E. Styles}•

A week has gone by and I've haven't heard from Anna since the last time I've seen her at the studio. Hopefully I didn't overwhelm her with my life style, it wasn't something anyone could get used to especially such a kind innocent soul like hers.

There was something about her that made me go crazy with joy after only knowing her for two weeks she had this huge impact on me no one has ever had.

I looked down at my phone as I sat at the studio checking it for the 100th time hopping her name would pop up any second now "you know staring at your phone isn't going to have her text you" Mitch spoke startling me at the sound of his voice.

"Yeah yeah I know" I sigh stuffing my phone back into my pocket.

"Stop worrying so much maybe she's been busy or found another lover" he teased as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Fuck off" I laugh as he shakes his head patting my back.

"Does H have feelings?" He teases once again.

"No...Maybe... I don't know, she's just different it's like when I'm with her I feel like I'm just Harry not Harry Styles if that makes any since" I sigh looking down at my fingers as I mess around with them shyly not really use to talking about my feelings.

"Nope just speaking a bunch of bull shit" Mitch laugh as I raised my eyebrows at him "I'm kidding! I understand completely kinda hurt that I don't make you feel just like Harry" he stops as we both laugh "but I'll forget you ever said that for the sake of us" he jokes around as I shake my head at him.

"I understand how your feeling, just call her it wouldn't hurt" he advices me. I nod my head taking his advice while taking my phone out looking for her contact.

"Thank you mate" I speak before leaving the room into the hallway as I press her name brushing my phone to my ear after a few rings she finally picked up.

"Anna hi" I peeped into the phone.

"Harry right? Um this is Hannah's roommate Terry" her roommate quickly informed me as I cleared my throat into the phone.

"Hi Terry it's nice to meet you I'm one of Hannah's friend I just called to check up on her a little worried I haven't heard from her" I nervously laughed.

"Hannah has been feeling under the weather lately I've been answering her calls and what not" she pauses chuckling "I'll have her call you once she feels better if that's fine" she finished

"Of course that's be lovely thank you Terry it means a lot"

"Anytime call me T, it was nice meeting you ish" she laughs causing me to laugh.

"You too T goodbye now"

"Bye Harry" with that I hung up.

At least I know now I didn't do anything which was a weight lifted off my shoulder.

• • •

I finally got home after a long day at the studio that contained meetings of future plans for my career. I was mentally and physically tired getting myself into comfy clothes jumping into my bed letting out a deep breath as my head laid back on the pillow turning the lights off, shutting my eyes but the second my eyes shut my phone began buzzing.

Anna

I looked at the incoming call a smile appearing at her name on my phone as I quickly sat up answering the call "Hi Brit" her voice spoke but it wasn't the same cheerfully Hannah I've grown to know she sounded tired and weak.

"Hi Anna" I replied cheerfully a small silence exchanging between the call.

"I'm sorry I've been MIA I came down with the a stomach flu and been held prisoner in my own home" she laughs weakly.

"No worries love, you had me worried for a second that I scared you away at the studio" I told her truthfully as her warm laugh came through the other side of the phone.

"Oh please I loved seeing that side of you Brit" she reassured me causing me to smile as I let out a little yawn.

"You seem tired probably had a long day at work I'm guessing...my art show is this week if you'd like to come to see me... I mean my paintings of course because that's why you'd be going to an art show to see the paintings not li-" I cut her off as I chuckled at her rambling on because she was embarrassed.

"I'd love to see you and your art"

"I'll send you the information tomorrow I'll let you get to your rest goodnight brit" she informs me.

"Get better I'll see you this week Anna sweet dreams"