T H I R T E E N

Hannah C. Poland}•

Harry dropped me off at home an hour ago, so much has happened in the spam of a week I forgot how it felt being home. "Hi bubs I missed you" I smiled bending down to Bruno who jumped on my bed licking my face but then stop as he sits and stares at me.

"What?" I looked at him funny as he sends a small bark my way.

"I'm sorry I haven't been home" I sighed as he turned around and laid down ignoring my apology.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry bubs I'll buy you as many treats as you want!" I begged as his tail wagged happily at the sound of treats causing me to laugh while I rub his stomach.

"You're here!" T's voice came through my bedroom door as I sent her a smile getting up to hug her.

"As much as I hate to say it I missed you kiddo!" She smiled pulling away but her facial expression quickly falls as she slaps my arm causing me to Yelp rubbing the impact on my arm.

"How come you didn't call?! And this boy who does he think he is taking my bestfriends without my permission! And who is this man!" She bombards me with question trying to take all of them in.

"Okay mom.... I'm sorry I didn't call I rarely touched my phone till this morning when you called and this man has a name, Harry." I tell her falling down on my bed staring at the ceiling as she takes a seat in front of me with her eyes widen taking all this information in at once.

"What did he do with my Hannah" she spoke staring at me as if I was a stranger making me roll my eyes at her.

"Shut up" I laughed

"Welll do you like himmm?" She poked my arm teasing me. this women acted more like a sister then a bestfriend but I loved her for it.

"You know I can't T, I wouldn't want him to hurt after... you know" I look down playing with my bed sheets.

"Hey, you deserve your happy ending more then anyone I know" she comforts me laying down right next to me as we stare at the ceiling together.

"I know but I can't...I already have to deal with the pain of hurting you I can't pull anyone else down with me" I spoke softly as she turns her body to face me sadness filling her eyes while tear stream downs my face.

"Hey let's not worry about that till the time comes, l want you to be happy don't worry about me your happiness and friendship is all that matters" she smiles whipping the tear off my face taking me into a comforting hug.

"How did I get so lucky to have a bestfriend like you" I chuckle softly

"Well because I'm the best first of all enough of the crying and sad talks, tell me everything about him!" She cheers changing the subject feeling thankful she did. I hated talking about the reminder of the nightmare I had to face sooner or later and the people I'd hurt on the way their.

I told T everything from the moment he saw me cliff diving to early today at his studio catching myself fill with happiness at how everything has changed since our first encounter.

He reminded me the meaning of hope and happiness in life and the reminded that I could still feel those emotion again I felt alive again like I've awoken as a new person.

T was right I deserved the happy ending more then anyone and the story was only starting.