F O U R

Hannah C. Poland

I stood in front of my mirror staring at myself, I wore a yellow dress that reached mid thigh with my white converse my hair falling down to the end of my spine it was almost seven as I waited for Harry to send me a text  informing that he was here. I don't know why but I was nervous adding to the fact he was a complete stranger. My phone rang while his name popped up, "Hi Anna" he chirps

"Hi Brit" I answer back as he laughed through the phone.

"You have a beautiful house I might say...but it'd be better if you came outside" he stated. I smiled telling him I'd be out soon hanging up the call shoving my phone into my purse making my way outside to see him with his windows rolled down laying his head in his hand while his glasses fell perfectly on the tip of his noise.

"Are you going to keep me waiting Anna" he smiled once he noticed my presence.

"With that sass I may rethink that" I joked and he laughed getting out of his car as he moved to the passenger side to open the door.

"Come on" he cheered I chuckled shaking my head walking into the seat while he closed the door behind me shuffling into his seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked while the car pulled into the crowded street.

"Sit back and relax were gonna be on the road for a while" he tells me and I gasp at his statement

"Oh no you are a serial kill damn it I should've stayed home" I joked receiving a light laugh from him

"I promise you I'm not" he smiled flashing me his dimples and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Well Brit I know nothing about you so I have my reasonings to assume" I pointed out while he nodded keeping his focused on the road.

"I'm guessing this is that part your going to interrogate me with question now?" He raised his eyebrows glancing at me and back on the road.

"You are very much correct" I smiled and shook his head leaning a little bit back now into his seat with his fingers on his lips.

"As long as I get to ask the lovely Anna some questions too" he suggested I nod at him and we began to tell each other about ourselves and I learn a lot about him he seemed very humble but to himself not really an open book but I don't judge him for it knowing he's in the music industry and it's tough world. Every time he spoke he was kind and gentle with his words as his green eyes sparkled with excitement telling me about how grateful he was with everything he had it made me lightly frown knowing their wasn't people like him at all. If everyone would learn from him, it benefit us all.

"I'm guessing you're the only child from what you've told me" he stated I nodded my head at him a hum coming through my lips.

"A lone wolf" I added

"Your parents must be happy to have a daughter like you" he complimented

"I've never met my dad he walked out on my mom and I when she was pregnant. My mom she was a beautiful most strongest women I know, she pushed me to be the best never letting my guard down." I told him giving him a weak smile as memories with her popped in my head.

She was the women everyone wanted to be as a mom and a person. Her heart was so big....that women had no cold blood in her no matter what, she saw the good in everyone-I missed her bright spirt.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I cut him off before he could finish

"It's okay I like talking about her it makes me happy knowing she would be happy with the women I've become" I reassured him

"What's your favorite memory with her?" He asked I smiled to myself knowing exactly what it was almost as If it happened yesterday.

" I was about 18... we were at the beach her favorite place to be at she would always suggest it every time we had a mommy and daughter day.." I stopped smiling at the thought of it. "she was teaching me how to surf, it was one of her passions. No matter how many times I fell off the damn board she was always their to push me back up to try again, even though she laughed at me for looking like an idiot trying so hard" I laughed remembering it all as if it was yesterday, Harry laughs joining in with me.

"Once I got the hang of it she was so happy and proud of me cheering at the top of her lungs from the shore when I caught my first wave. We were both happy like nothing could ruin our moment.... the next day she passed away she was incredible sick but minutes before I saw her she told me that every time I look at the ocean and their was that one wave it was her checking up on me making sure I knew she was well, that's why I moved to Malibu because it reminded me of her, it always had a piece of her" I finished catching myself smiling and he looked at me as the car stopped with a smile.

"She sounds lovely Anna" Harry tells me with a big smile appearing on his lips.

"Indeed she was, now why did we stop" crossing my arms to see the car at a stop

"We're here" he smiled as I looked around to see we were at a sunflower field, it was extremely beautiful.