T W E L V E

Hannah C. Poland}•

I took a shower changing into more of Harry clothes he let me borrow since I couldn't go to the studio in his pj's. I placed the white big crew neck and a pair of pink pants he said didn't fit him anymore and never got the chance to wear them out which surprisingly fit me nicely.

 I placed the white big crew neck and a pair of pink pants he said didn't fit him anymore and never got the chance to wear them out which surprisingly fit me nicely

I cuffed the bottom of the pants seeing how long they were considering he had long legs and I had short legs compared to his. I finished by slipping on my white converse taking a last look in the mirror smiling in approval at how comfy but cute the outfit was. "Ready" I smiled appearing into the living room where he sat on the couch scrolling through his phone wearing a yellow graphic tee and Kakhi bottoms and a black hat to top it off.

"Your going to have to start stealing my clothes more often they look nice on you" he smiles looking at me head to toe

"I really that hat of yours, I can already see it on me" I tease and he smiles at me jolting up from the couch.

"Come on, let's get this day going!" He cheerfully speaks flashing his famous pearly whites at me.

• • •

The car ride was filled with us singing well more like screaming the lyrics which I very much enjoyed. He pulled into the parking lot of the studio quickly walking out as I open my door to see him standing in front of me "close the door" he demanded sending him a funny look doing as he told me, he then opens the door again with a smile.

"What was the for?" I laughed hoping out of the car while he closes the car door behind me.

"Being a gentleman" he waved his hands at me shaking my head at his goofiness following him into the building weaving through hallways finally reaching a dim room hearing muffled conversation appearing louder as we got closer.

"Anna!" Sarah smiles as everyone's eyes in the room laid on me sending her a shy little wave.

"Everyone this is Anna, Anna this is kid and Jeff the magic behind my music and my manager" he smiles as I wave shyly giving them a small hi and shaking their hand receiving the same back while we all took a seat. Harry and the rest began talking about a new album and ideas coming to mind but he seemed to shut every idea down.

"I want this album to be raw, something from the heart" he stops moving his fingers across his chin as he sighs running his fingers through his hair falling back into his seat.

"Let's take a break okay? And we'll come back and continue" Kid suggest as they all nodded.

"Would the sweet Anna like a tour" he smiles looking over at me leaning into me.

*play the video linked at the beginning of that chapter*

"Of course" I smiled as he quickly stood up on his feet following his actions as he leads me around showing every instrument every device you named it he showed it. We finally reached the section with a piano in the corner as a small light shines on it. He moves swiftly across the room taking a seat messing around with the keys humming to the tune causing me to smile at the sight of it admiring how smoothly he moves around with the keys.

"Are you going to stare or come here and sit next to me" he speaks up leaning back interrupting my thoughts.

My cheeks flush in embarrassment moving to him, taking a seat next to him. "what are you humming?" I asked him as a smile appears on his face.

"I've had this melody stuck in my head for a bit but never lyrics to connect to it" he sighs as he stops slouching down shaking his head.

"Hey don't worry it will come to you don't force it if you want it to be raw let it come to you" I smiled reassuring him as he glances with a small smile.

"You'll be alright" I add on with a smile.

"We'll be alright" he smiles referring to my previous words I've used when we first hung out together.

"We'll be alright"