The Grave 2

It hasn't been long since Roïel quitted Frost on his journey. He was now heading to the mine, where he could find another crystal to protect his home. There was no time to waste, every single minute could've been an imminent attack by the Greesprews. Roïel had all the faith and the survey of a nation, on his shoulders.

Since, he was continuing in the heart of the forest, it seemed for the swordsman, that the threes had became taller and larger. It was morning, but the vegetation was so dense that you couldn't even seen a bit of light pass through it. He kept heading right before him, fighting monsters time to time and eating their meets.

This his how he passed theses last days or weeks or years. He had lost all sense of time. Yesterday, if we can call it like that, something unusual happened to him. He was eating a roasted meet when a little reptile came to beg him for food. At first, he didn't even pay attention to him, but when the little beast belly started to emit a strange sound, he shared his diner with him. Next morning, waiting to have remerciements for his grace, he woke up happily. As soon, as he tried to communicate with it, the body of a big bird felt to his place, his new mate had been crushed on the moment.

This was the cruel nature of this place. And as he keep heading to the exit, he discovered a new part of him. All those unpredictable situations and battle with dangerous monsters had awakened a primal bloodlust that was so strong that he could loose consciousness during days and nights, before turning him to himself.

In this jungle the weak is eaten by the strong, the only way to survive is by proving your true valor. And this, Frost understood it greatly. And the monsters who where following him without letting him rest, understood it too.

With scars, all over his body and a sword in his right hands, he was gonna abandoning. He was sick of eating roasted meat and herb, and started to have a urgent need of sleeping. But one second, that's all that was necessary for theses beasts to devour you !

While he was thinking on how much he must wait in this hostile environment before leaving, he saw what he was waiting for all this time. The exit ! A big mountain was standing before him, there was two pathways, one on the left and one on the right. If he remembered correctly, Roïel told him to choose the right. That's what he did, he kept walking on the right path of the mountain.

Suddenly his face took on an expression of rage and anger. His hair was flowing with the overflowing energy that was freeing from his body. His fists tightened, his jaw contracted, and his eyes, a pur grey, inspired nothing but terror and devastation. Did you know what this reaction was due to ? Because after taking the left path, he found himself confronted with a forest even larger than the first, covered with mist and with an even more frightening desolation. That's when he realized that both paths led to the same place

" How dare you wake me up from my slumber !! You, fool! " ....