The Ball

"Why, I've been locked here with you?"

"I don't like this situation too, you know! But the nurse said we had to rest to keep fit." Frost sighted.

"I'm sorry but have to go somewhere else." She smiled.

"What do you mean?"

She teleported herself, came back with other clothes and just go throughout the door.

Frost who didn't want to stay in the infirmary alone, changed clothing and started folowing her. Evidently she was going to the ball.

She was suited with a carp, a skirt and a white shirt. She was drinking when she suddently stood up and heading to The Team Fug appartement. He continued to following her when he heard, Androssi said with a strong manner:

"Stop!"

"Are you black turtle?" Rak who came from nowhere asked.

A tall man was the object of these questions and theirs gazes were fixed on him.
He bypasses Androssi and tried to run away when Frost jumped out of his hiding place to stop him!

"Stop there!"

"What?"

" You followed me!" Androssi said insidiously.

"Well done strange turtle."

" M.Rak, Mll. Androssi." The long haired and talled guy said with emotions.

''Black turtle I thought you were dead!" Rak cried and jumped on him.

For Frost it was a really strange scene. They were simply holding and talking to the ones of the most dangerous and powerful regulars of rank E.

"I'm happy to see you but you have to leave, you can't stay here."

" I just found you, I will not let you go."

" Rak let's go !! And Baam don't forget you owe me a date."

A date? What is the relationship between these two? Frost thought.

"So you're the new slayer candidate. I don't know why, but you don't look like a bad guy." Frost, who has been quiet during the whole emotional meeting, said.

"Unfortunately, I am."

He didn't know why but he felt sadness in Jyu's voice.

"Protects my friends for me M.Frost."

He found that this slayer candidate was really funny. He didn't know why but he wanted to see where this adventure would lead him.

"Okay".The white haired man answered.

People from the Fug team arrived. Frost rejoined Androssi quickly enough for not to be discovered.

Androssi POS

Baam is still alive! How did he becomes so strong and manages to be a Slayer sndidate for Fug?

"He's alive, let's take him back from Fug!" The crocodile said.

" This isn't...."

"...The good moment" A boy with white hair interupted me.

" Why did you follow me ?"

"I had nothing to do anyway. How do you know the slayer candidate?"

After a few minutes of explanation, I told Frost everything that happened to us or at least the principal.

"So Jue Viole Grace is one of your old friends on the test floor that you thought dead." Frost said with a calmly voice.

"Yes, that's it!"

" But that doesn't explain the date? A Zahard princess who is friends with a Fug slayer candidate, it will cause you problems, sooner or later."

" If you wanna live long, mind your own business, Frosty!" I said in realising my killing intent.

" Ok, I m going for a walk" He laughed.

So mysterious, he didn't even glinch after have being on my killing intent pressure. Before quitting, he turned back and said with a psychotic voice.

"Don't push your luck, princess!"

I dont know why but I really don't like this guy.

POV Frost

I was looking for Koon when I met an old acquaintance.

" It's been a while Ran."

"What are you doing here, Frost?"

"I'm a regular like everyone else!"

" I would like to take my revenge for the last battle."

" Did you forgot what happened in our last fight ?"

" You would be surprised if you knew, how much stronger I've became since the last time."

Novick POS

"Do they know each other?" A little girl with rabbit ears asked.

"They have often faced each other, the rivalry between these two comes from the fact that their respective family are not in very good term. "

But I still can't understand how Ran could have loose three times on four battle.

They was talking with rage and hostility but in the end of the discuss they were smiling at each other. If I didn't was here since the beginning, I could have misdjudge and say they were friends. After having finished talking, they quitted themselves with cold face like if nothing had happened.

Pdv Frost

"So you too are Jue Viole Grace's companions?" I asked Koon.

" Have you ever met one?" Koon said with astonishment.

"Yes, princess Androssi explained everything to me. We went to see him."

"We have to get it back !!!"

"Do not be so in a hurry crocodile." Koon sighted briefly.

The next day

POV Wangnan

"Are you all right, man?" I asked to Wangnan

" Yeah. I'm ready to take M.Viole back from these assholes."

" Good mood."

"Than the game starts."

End of POV

The presenter explained the rules of the game. Frost arrived near a river, according to the plan, He must had to go to the other half of the island to fight with the mad doog guys.

There was a madman who wears a diving suit and a gringalet with a needle. Even though the presenter said that the man was called Bandawoon and he was coming from hell, Frost still walked with a solemn expression and didn't even take his sword out. Some of the spectators thought he was crazy and would not last long in the game.

" Hey, move from there!" He said to the guy who where blocking the passage.

" Rahhhhhh !!!!" The strange guy cried with rage and savage killing intent.

Bandawoon the killer was became crazy. He goes towards Frost with his stick. In this situation most of the regular would have jumped in the river to escape to a certain death but Frost, only saw the plenty of openness in each movement of Bandawoon.

When the monstrous guy had almost give a strike to Frost. He moved aside and striked the opponent's neck with the edge of his hand. Bandawoon, one of the most fearlest participant of the second game had been killed with one move.

"Arie Frost just put KO, Bandawoon in one move. The Tangsooyook team wins 100,000 points."

"But what's going on? The Mad Dog team and the Fug on alliance, Juu Viole Grace has just left the Fug team with three others participants." The second presenter said suddently.

Whathever would happen next the Tangsoyook team was qualified for the final.