Workshop Battle

Presenter: Ladies and gentlemen, you have waited a long time!  Finally ..... The battle of the class E workshop will begin.  The team leaders will not participate, they will stay in a room to bet on the winner of each group.

POV Frost

The competition had finally begun, I was wondering in which group I would be. The first group had just been announced, apparently, there are two of our teammates that I do not know. With the skills of the team, they have any strength. There was also the old man and Wangnan who participated. I should be able to have a complete estimate of their strength.

Presenter: Ladies and gentlemen here are our first participants. That the first round begins.

Oh !  It's them, a little girl and a kid.

Presenter: The girl who was thought to be the weaker just sent two participants waltzing.  The innocent girl is transformed into Jackie Robinson.

-What's happening?

-She's always been like this?

-Looks like she's ...

-Dope! I supposed.

- It's not true Miseng would never take drug" she denied.

-In the first floors, I met a guy who had become my best friend. I later discovered that he just wanted my sister's number. People change glasses, they change.

-What happened to him?

- I let him a little souvenir.

Obviously she was not agreed whith my answer:
- I tell you no, it looks like she is ...

"Under medicament? Oh no! Isn't it the same thing as taking drug?" I said after reflexion.

- No, no, controlled.

-She's right.

Unexpectedly the boy stopped one of  her terrible attacks, he stopped her with his phar and the old man gave her a blow. It' was quick.

" She was controlled by a puppeteer. She beat me up in the vesicles." Said Prince who was like a guy whom just escaped from death.

-You're badly hurt.

-We should change the picture of your regular status. I laughed.

-Fuck you !!

The second group passed their turn, nothing of interest. The mad dog made his show against a weak man.

Presenter: The third group ....

- It's your turn. Wangnan shouted at me.

-I'm not deef. I said.

- There is Androssi Zahard in his group. Akraptor blended after checking my list.

- Win! If you hurt the princess's face, I'll kill you.

Kind of fanatic!

I went to the ring, apart from me and Androssi, there were no one who was worth it.

- Hey, I was wondering what the new princess of Zahard worth.

-What?

-Seriously they are just using Zahard's name as it goes through everything. Do you agree with me?

-It looks like there's someone who wants to die. Well, that's it?  You will die today.

I had forgotten that my name was Ben. Now that I was no more in my old team, I didn't see why keep the secret.