Legacy

Frost couldn't believe what he was seeing, right before him a giant shadow was taking form. What looked like a human like form, became a giant with flesh and blood. 5 meters tall with a long sturdy bird, and scars that gave him a fierce look, he was standing before the young boy with an almighty figure, and as if he was adressing to a lowly being he said :

" Who dares to wake me up ! "

His voice was like the thunder echoing in the sky, the wind was in fury and the plants, dancing.

Due to his noble origin, the silver haired boy could have replied with a fierce tongue like he used to with those who had the death wish to disrespect him, but he instinctively knew that the being who was in front of him, was on a completly different level. The sight of this fierce gaze gave him the impression that before he could even unfurnished his sword, he would die ! And so, with an humble voice, he tried to answer the question of the celestial being :

"My name is Frost, I was heading for the exit of this land and I got here by bad luck. "

And with a big laugh the giant responded :

" Don't tell me that you don't even know where you are ?"

With an angry face, unhappy that a stranger was mocking him, he shouted.

" I don't sir. With all your generosity, could you please tell me where we are ?

Hearing the voice of the little boy before him, with a hand on his face, a more serious voice could be heard :

" If you don't even know where we are your pathetic life has no value. "

With a mere action with his hand, tree giants cuts as if they were slicing space itself fall on Frost. The earth on his feet crumbled and all the living beings had fallen with it. The Celestial turned his back and sighted :

" In a million year, the only visitor I have his a deadbeat."

While he was talking to himself a hundred group of sword cut were rushing toward his back. He stopped walking and with his hands he swept all of them away.

" It seems like you are not so bad afterall."

Frost could only stand whis his mere determination, this last attack was surely his first and his last he could do. His body was sliced everywhere, knowing the sturdiness of it, right know the only thing he could do was trembling. That's right he was scared, only his father could give him those kinds of feelings. The only thing he could see before him was death !

" A firm body, a good swordmanship, and great power. "

For a reason, he didn't know, those words were even more terrifying than what they seemed.

" What do you mean by that ? "

Through his millions years of existence, Ashür the greatest celestial of all times could finally see a way to return to this word.

Injured and greatly reduced of his capacities, our silver haired boy began to understand the situation. The being before him was no joke, he was surely on the level of the 10 great family leaders. But for an unknown reason, he had never heard of him. What also helped him is that, in opposite of the last place this one had no sun, only a faint light could be seen. And lastly all the ground was marked with strange symbols. From this moment, it was clear.

" Are you dead ? "

Those last words provoked a crazy laugh on his executionner.

" Well, well you are really the one. "

Without making any more movements a big circle of light was shining on the ground.

This is it, he thought " this spirit want to take my body. What can I do, it's almost impossible for me to beat him, my injuries are so severe. " A big splash of blood was expulsed from his body, and he fell on the ground.

While the Celestial was reciting his spell, Frost fainted on the ground.

When he regained consciousness, they were in a dark place, he turned his head everywhere but this dark world had no end.

He was sitting on a chair, surrounding with an ocean of darkness. Trying to free himself, he used his last strength in trying to stand up, but nothing could be done. A crew of sinister shadow in form of many arms were attaching his body to the chair. He couldn't even move at this point.

" Looks like I am gonna die here. " Frost said with a tired voice. " Mom, I couldn't avenge you. " 

While saying these words, tears floated in his eyes like water. Here, alone in the dark, without anyone to know how did he die. Frost, son of the Arie family was destined to die.