Havoc

Now that he had faced a dreadful opponent and his mother, Frost was ready to leave this place to start climbing back the tower. With his new understanding of the sword, his whole body seemed to be emitting bloodlust at each instant.That's why, none of the monster dared to attack him.

It was the same place, with the same trees and the same foes. Nothing had changed, not a faint changed occurred, the man who was taking the road was the only different one. Calmly walking, he was now at the exit of this grave. He passed through the path and welcomed fresh light and wind for the first time in many Times.

He wanted to do so much, but right now the only thing he wanted to do was find that traitor Roiel and flay him alive. He calmed his senses and went in search of Roiel. He traversed all the forest, when finally he came across a small village in ruins. The thing didn't interest him that much, but by observing the footprints, Frost concluded that the thing had just happened. He then decided to venture into the ruins of the village.

The still fresh blood filled the air with a nauseating odor and the bits of flesh strewn everywhere indicated all the signs of a genocide. Members of the great families, once they don't love you, your very existence gets erased. And that he knew well, that was one of the reasons why he had left his native home.

But yet, not too far from the village, a noise could be heard. He relied on his senses to guide him to the noise. It turned out that the object of his revenge was the source of this noise of chaos and uproar. High in the sky, Roiel was spinning in the air with a multitude of debris around him. Scarlet eyes, a blank expression, he looked like he was trans.

Frost raised his hand and looked at the young boy, one of Ashür's powers was attraction. As supreme rulers of the Celestials, everything belonging to this tower was subject to Ashür's force of attraction. But for Frost, he knew he would need a wake-up word. He made his choice: Samjeon.
The body of the one who floated like a divine being, began to advance in his direction, as if pushed by an invisible force. But Roiel, if it was still him, struggled with rage and cried like an animal. Frost for his part, was pretty chocked by this power but he quickly understood the limits of his own body. His arm was shaking, his nose was dripping blood, it was obvious that these new powers would require new training to adapt to his body.

Meanwhile inside Frost's body, a rather strange phenomenon had occurred. In this immaculate white space where the swords swirled in all directions, something mysterious began to appear.

- "Am I dead ?" A large colossus was lying on the ground. He couldn't figure out what he was doing there? He who was supposed to have been defeated, is now very much alive in an unknown place.

- Could this be heaven ? Finally could I be freed?" Ashür was beginning to relax when, he suddenly saw a sword passing in front of his eyes with speed. And suddenly, he stood up:

- This couldn't be heaven! What would all those swords be for ? He got up and began to follow the sword. Which led him to a completely white room which was not so foreign to him.

How could he forget it, the place of his nightmares, where he had been defeated by this miserable being. But what was it? Could this be a joke in bad taste? Wasn't one failure enough? Would he also have to lower himself to such a thing?

Frost focused on his friend who was levitating in mid-air, unleashing a power unknown to him. He didn't want to hurt Roiel, but at the point he was at, he had no choice. We had to try everything for everything. His sword had never been used to save. A sword appeared in front of him, he had to avoid attacking directly but this force which emanated from his friend prevented him from approaching.

He covered himself with a barrier of shinsoo and flew with the help of one of his swords to the blonde who had kept a look of immaculate whiteness, as if possessed by a strange entity and muttering words of an incomprehensible language. As he advanced, the gusts became stronger. Uprooting the trees like straws, how is it that such power emanated from such a seemingly weak being?

If it was a few months ago, or maybe days? Years? In short, the nltion of time had little importance in this macabre place. He could surely have resolved to kill him to remedy the problem. But something had changed in him. He had this kind of light in his eyes, it's like he was heading towards some kind of destiny. He frowned and a white shinsoo began to emanate from him. Suddenly, all the pressure felt had disappeared, with a single hand he had managed to reach Roiel and hit him hard enough to knock him out.

For Frost what he had just done was sheer force of will but he had done much more and that only Ashur could know. Lost in this immensity, he had just witnessed a masterful scene. A symphony of swords, the thousands he had glimpsed earlier gathered around three great shimmering swords that swirled into a circle, radiating immense power. The immortal was dumbfounded, this boy interested him more and more.