Conspiracy

"He, stop!"

"Hmm ??"

A black cat with a sword and a girl were standing before him.

"We are two against one, you better not to make sudden movements."

"So, you are from team Mad dog "

"Isn't it obvious ? "The girl answered with boredom in her voice.

"It's just strange. I can understand for the girl but what a cat he's doing in a team which name is Mad Dog ?"

"Kiddo, Maybe you should stop spouting nonsense and we'll see, if we could send your corpse to your team after you died."

The person who had just talk, was Pandit. She was very calm in nature and because of her exceptional talent for shinsu, she founded that most of the regular was boring and liked showing off. She was among the top 5 best shinsoo controllers, among the rank E regular.

"Guys, I found that you are really strange, nothing more. How did you even manage to go that far in the tournament ? " Frost asked with a mocking face.

" Idiot, I'm one of the few regular of rank E, able to control 3 pieces of Shinsoo."

Viviolga knew that Pandit was really strong and that she was considered like a natural being in talent but he didn't knew what kind of monster they were facing.

"You don't do things in half, you."

Three bangs were burning with fluctuation of shinsu. Pandit was forming her most powerful move. During this time Frost was looking at them with pleasure.

"You took, fifteen seconds for a low level  shinsu attack. You guys are really weak."

He appeared behind Pandit and  gave her a kick in her back whose sent her flying.

Viviolga noticed the disappearance of his opponent only after hearing the sound of Pandit crashing.

"Pandit !!!!"

"Don't waste your time, she is K.O. I'd to control my strength not to kill her."

"The regular Pandit has just been eliminated by the regular Arie Frost !!! The presenter shouted."

"It's your turn now !"

"Wait !! Between swordsmen, agree to fight me with the sword. You are much stronger than me in hand-to-hand combat."

Viviolga knew that he couldn't have any chance against a so powerful opponent but he thought that if he could turn the battle in his way, he could have a chance to escape.

"A desperate attempt? " It's okay Frost smiled.

He trained for decades in his family castle to improve his sword technique, whatever how good Viviolga was at swordsmanship, there was no way, that he could be a threat to him.

"You'll have the chance to see it. "

"Hm?"

"The Gengi Sword."

A high-ranking sword given to him by his father himself. This sword was Frost's first, he trained with, from an early age. With this sword in hand, thanks to him it seems that everything could be cut.

"A high rank sword !"

"You know, you shouldn't have done that because ...."

Viviolga afraid, ran desperately towards Frost.

"Die !!!!"

Before he couldn't even make three steps, Frost had appeared behind Viviolga and cut his neck.