24. Saint's|Tyree's Pov🖤

"Princess wake up" I said softly lightly shaking Bhudda. "Bruh I ain't no princ-" "girl shut yo ass up and get off the fucking plane." I cut her off making her suck her teeth.

"Fuck you." she mumbled "I been tryi-" "You haven't. But okay" she cut me off walking down the steps and almost fell.

"That's what yo ass get. Always talking that hot shit." I joked "Tyree. Leave me the fuck alone. Ugly ass." she said pulling out a wedgie.

"Always in yo ass." I said scrunching my face up. "Kash come on fo' I beat this ho in this beautiful airport." Bhudda said while bucking at me.

"Ouuu" I faked jumped with my hands in the air. "Ight." Bhudda nodded Fuck that mean...Guess I'a find out later.

"Aye bruh. Come with me to get the rental." I said tapping Bhudda's shoulder just to be ignored. Ohhhh "Bhudda. Ight you gone get fucked up on this trip." I said shaking my head while grabbing her arm.

"Don't touch me I am capable of walking." Bhudda said snatching her arm away from me while bucking at me again. Her ass just went proper?

"Bhudda I'm not scared of you bruh." I laughed shaking my head "K" she dryly replied "Don't start with that dry ass shit fo' I keep the same energy" I said honestly

"K" she shrugged nonchalantly "Ight" I nodded with a light chuckle

We got the rental together but we weren't speaking to eachother. By now we were ready to leave and Kash kept eyeing us and shaking her head.

"This not good." Kash spoke "What you mean?" Alsama asked "Both of them nonchalant. Who gone be the one to give a fuck in they relationship?" She asked rhetorically

"Not I." Bhudda and I said in unison "Seee!" she exclaimed making Alsama chuckle.

I picked up Bhudda and I's bag to take them to the car and she pulled her bag back mugging me making me sigh in frustration.

"Bhudda give him the fucking bag."' Kash scowled making Bhudda mug both of us and giving me the bag walking towards the car I swear to god if she touch that fucking door.

She looked back at me smiled and closed the door. OH MY FUCKING GAWD BRUH! dumbass fucking girl. After I put the clothes in the trunk I slammed it to see if she would jump and she just sat there.

I got in the front seat looking back at Bhudda who was looking at her phone. She looked up at me and I gestured for her to get in the front seat. She put her airpods in looking back down at the phone.

"Oh my god dude." I said opening the door getting out "I got 10 on Saint." I head Alsama whisper shaking hands with Kash "You gone lose but alright." Kash said

"Sama drive bruh." I said tossing him the keys then getting in the backseat with K'asani annoying ass and started mugging at her.

She lifted her head up bucking her eyes at me making me do it back to her. Fuck? I could do the same thing.

Sama made a sharp turn causing K'asani to slide towards me. "You did not have to turn like that stupid ass bitch." Bhudda said mugging Saint then me. Girl fuck you. Watch this though.

I layed my head down to see if she was going to move me off of her and she didn't. "The fuck I thought" I mumbled loud enough Sorry Sama

"Shut yo ass up." she chuckled making Kash gasp "She talked and chuckled?!" she said in disbelief. "Bit- bye." Bhudda said waving her off

"See this is why they meant to be." Alsama stated as we pulled up to the hotel. Damn that was fast as fuck. "Aye you owe $10" Kash reminded

"My leg fell asleep" Bhudda pouted shaking her leg. "Cause yo feet can't touch the floor short ass." I teased making her mug me