22. La'Daeon's|Dae's Pov🦧

"Londyn go say by to your grandma." I laughed as she kissed her teeth and turn towards her grandma.

"Man bye." Londyn said throwing her hand down this little girl is something else I swear.

"You rubbing on her already." her grandma stated stank facing me

"K." I said walking away Like bitch I dont care the fuck.

"I no like her." Dyn spoke as we walked to the car. "Me either." I snickered buckling her in the car.

"Me come back?" she asked making me look back at her. "You want to?" I asked making her shake her head.

"Why?" mr nosey innis ho yea my daughter be tellin me tea bitch wassup. "Her whoop me and her say if I tells you I get anoder pow pow." Londyn pouted

"She lucky she a woman." I said but more to myself "You don't have to come back no mo' ight." I told her looking through the mirror.

"You promise?" she pouted "I promise" I said holding my pinky finger out making her wrap hers around it.

"Ca we go see Bhud- no ca we geh ice ceam den see auntie Bhudda?" Londyn asked "You wanna call and ask her?" I asked msking her nod dramatically "alright"

"What you want bitch?" Bhudda asked as soon as she answered "Dyn wanna see you. Dumbass broad." I said mugging the phone

"Dassa bad wowrd daddy no say dat." Londyn voiced "I'm sorry." I apologized

"YEA PUT HIS ASS IN CHECK!" Bhudda instigated "She can't hear you. Why you over here yelling like yeen got no sense." I said moving the phone from my ear.

"Oh. Answer this facetime call." she said and I answrted it smiling like a kid that aint wanna take a picture '😬' "I don't want to see you bi- boy." Bhudda said correcting herself.

"Fuck you." I attempted to whisper "I hear you dad." Londyn stated boredly making Bhudda and I laugh.

"HIIII DYN DYN" Bhudda yelled making Londyns face light up. "Loud as fuck." I mumbled.

"DAD STOP CUSSING. YOU WANT A POW POW?" Londyn yelled about fed up right now. "Pop him in the mouth" Bhudda said making Londyn smack me.

"She really did it?" Bhudda laughed. "You can't see her." I told Londyn "Noooo I just kiddingggg." Bhudda whined. "Dadddyyyy whyyyy?" Londyn pouted.

"Wait let me talk to Bhudda real quick." I told her grabbing my phone "Okayyyyy" Londyn sighed giving up the phone.

"Where my sh- airpods at?" I mumbled correcting myself. "Caught yourself huh? Aint tryna get popped again?" Bhudda laughed

"It's not even funny I'm finna tell Saint to ike yo a- butt." I said correcting myself making her laugh harder. "YO SAINT COME HEAAAA" she dragged still laughing.

"What?" I heard Saint's voice say. "Look. Dae cuss." Bhudda snickered "Man fu- forget you" I said making her laugh.

"I'm confused" Saint said scratching his head "Dyn popped his ass in the mouth for cursing now he trying not to cuss." She laughed making Saint laugh

Retarded ass couple.

"OOOU BHUDDA CUSSED" I said to Londyn. "Really TT? You want pow pow too?" she asked making Bhudda shake her head.

"She said yea." I lied she couldn't hear or see what she saud or did. I stuck my middle finger up to where Londyn couldn't see it. That Lil pow pow hurt fuck you talking 'bout.

"Nah for real. I need y'all to do something for me." I admitted. "I don't like you like that." Bhudda stated with her face scrunched up.

"K- Londyn you like your grandpa?" I asked cutting myself off. "Him die." she answered boredly.