16. Bhudda's|K'asani's Pov💕

I'm currently sitting in the backseat of a cop car very muchhhh unbothered. This is one murder I did not commit cause I meannn she is still very much alive. Sinare's my older sister we just got different daddies and mine actually care.

Oh yea so...I met my egg donor during one of my killing sprees. At that time I had the perfect opportunity to killing her. This my sixth time getting arrested for killing Sinare Jackson. Shit if she was walking down the street she'a be a dead son of a bitch I tell you that.

Then I'a really be in jail or prison. Shit maybe a different facility fa life. Did I care? No. Do I care? No. Will I care? no.

"You know this my sixth time getting arrested for killing Ms. Jackson?" I told the officer trying to spark up a conversation What? I'm bored shit. "Oh- shi- see listen- enjoy the ride I guess." The officer managed to get out.

This nigga weird as fuck. He dumb if he think he finna play me cause we for sure would have been at the station.

I was trying to make it a day without killing somebody for Saint I thought to myself. Awee I miss Tyree. Are we moving too fast ? Mane nawl fuck am I talking about we been knowing each other for around 8 months and been vibin since the second day. Well I mean I could still get to know him. Oh well. I added to my thoughts shrugging

This nigga really dumb. He ain't pat me down or nothing. Fraud ass cop. This why I put the cuffs on myself because I would be able to get out of them whoch I already am. AND. I also got two guns on me this fucking idiot.

The cop the slowed down and stopped in front of an abandoned house. Lawd why this bitch so dumb? I thought to myself as I proceeded to act asleep.

"Ma'am were he- oh." he said then I heard the door close and soon mine was open causing me to shoot him three times twice in the head and once in the shoulder with my silencer on of course. I mean shit I don't know who was up in that bitch or how many was up in that bitch.

But then again I did. I just didn't know if Sinare and Kiare(egg donor name) were by themselves. I put a smile on my face and walked in the house "look boring in this bitch." I scoffed hearing footsteps

"I think you got the wrong place babygirl" I heard a male voice say making me scrunch my face up basically throwing up in my mouth.

"I think so too my friends gave me th- you in my business" I said shooting him in the head "Dont do that" I chuckled as he dropped dead.

There's probably about 6 people in this house because there are about 5 cups on the couch there has to be someone that doesn't drink. I walked around the house observing this shit so fockin dirty. I walked into what im guessing is the living room and seen two niggas onna couch cross faded like a bitch. I shot both of them in the chest and head making me do a happy dance.

"Ayeeee 4 down 2 to go. I think." I shrugged taking a backpack I seen stuffing the weed baggies i seen inside of it along with their guns. "Oh shit this nigga had a Uzi? Deflee taking that Thank youuu." I said taking the uzi and a blunt from the other guys hand.

"Nigga this shit hittt" I said referring to the blunt. After a couple more pulls I decided to go find the last two and worry bout them other two whores when the come back.

"Let's go to the balcony Carter" I said to myself. "That's a great idea K'asani" I replied to myself walking up stairs going to the balcony.

Fuck. Well there's only one mo' I said in my head seeing there was three people but you know what its cool.

"Um excuse me? I don't mean to ruin your beautiful conversation but there were like 4 dudes downstairs and they sent me up here to buy some weed." I said innocently