10. Bhudda's|K'asani's Pov💕

3 months later

It's been three months since I been lookin for this Taysia bitch and the fact that she's been gone os what lets me know she had something to do with Saint being in the hospital.

I'm sittin beside Tyree's hospital bed right now and this shit breaks my heart to see him in this condition.

The Saint I've been knowing for 5 months before the accident was always smiling or cracking jokes well atleast with me.

When he's around other people other than my dad Kash and Alsama he's just quiet with a mug spread across his face.

"Saint wake up bruhhh" i muffled wiping a tear seeing his hand move "bitch i know the fuck hi- bitch did his ha- I NEED A NURSE NEOW !" I yelled running out of the room.

"Ma'am is everything okay?" a nurse asked stoppin me from running "HE- HIS HAND MOVED" i yelled pointing toward thr room

"Ma'am please calm down" the nurse chickled i dont find shit funny... "fuck is you laughing for?" i sized her with a mean mug on my face. "Sorry ma'am" she quickly corrected and walked into the room.

The nurse proceeded to do a check up and i watched from the corner as she did her do. shit might wanna be a nurse one day never know. Nah im just playin tryna make sure this bitch doin her job.

"Well i have good news" she smiled as i waited "ok what" i spoke with my hands growing impatient "well it looks to me as if he should wake up in a week or maybe even less." she smiled proudly making my eyes get teary.

I then started to cry and ran over to him leaving kisses all over his face. "Pleaseeee wake up right nowwww" i cried kissin his face still between each word.

"Do have any question or concerns?" the nurse asked  making me roll my eyes in my head. "N- wait will he have memory lost or something?" i asked curiously. "No he shouldn't but if he does it'll only be temporary." she answered making me nod. "Okay thank you, you can leave now." I said waving her off

"Stop being mean child" my dad chuckled "She said he gone wake up in a week or less" i ignored what he had previously said cheesing from ear to ear. "Lordt why so soon" my daddy jokily sighed and face palmed himself.

"Not too much on him bitch" i said muggin him "ight na i aint gone be too many of yo bitches." he stated while pointing in my face. "Mcbitch dumb bitch slow bitch hoe bitch" i ranted testing him "Ight watch when we get to the house imma whoop yo ass" he said with squinted eyes "k" i said simply with a shrug

"Daddy I'm finna go" i said standing up to hug him "alright call me" he said huggin me back "Ight then playa playa" i said letting go. "I know i had a som I just know I did" he mumbled "Alright bitch bye I love you" i playfully pushed him "Yea I love you too lil nigga" he flipped me off makin me chuckle and walk out.

"You leavin already baby?" my favorite nurse asked with a small pout "Yes ma'am I'a be back in a little though" i hugged her. "Okay be safe out there baby" she said lettin me go

She always smelled like cookies and was a nice elderly black lady with the prettiest smile it could lighten up any room.

Bruh I aint even hungry but I gotta ea-
"Hi I'm here to see Tyree Parker" i heard a female voice say see nah ill beat his ass with thats mask over his face "name?" I heard the receptionist ask "Taysia Jackson" the voice stated

I chuckled to myself and shook my head oh this bitch gotta be stupid shoulda stuck to bein M.I.A "Sorry your name isn't on the list ma'am" the receptionist said "Okay sorry thank you" she stated then I watched her walk out from the corner of my eye then walked out behind her.