3. Dominic Thiem: Puppy

When Dominic finally agreed to adopting a puppy, you were so happy you were practically bouncing off the walls

When Dominic finally agreed to adopting a puppy, you were so happy you were practically bouncing off the walls. It only took six months of nagging him and buttering him up with kisses and cute nicknames, but he finally gave in.

And it only took a couple of days before Dominic began regretting his decision.

Despite his protests of wanting a bigger dog, he settled on getting a corgi because they were all you would ever talk about. Now, Dominic was wishing you'd gotten a dog that wasn't as cute as a corgi because that thing was hogging all of your attention.

Benji ran around the apartment, familiarizing himself with his new home. You'd bought a collection of toys and a fancy new bed with matching food and water bowls, and right now you were currently snuggling with the new pup on the floor as he was busy running in circles around you.

"Babe, come here. I want to cuddle," Dominic whined his from his spot on the couch, his heavy accent hard to miss. He was lying on his stomach with his cheek pressed against the cushion. He'd been watching you play with Benji for the past half hour, and he was getting slightly annoyed that you wouldn't do anything with him because you were too occupied with the dog.

"But Benji wants to play," you insisted as Benji leaped on your chest to lick at your face.

"You've been playing with him all day since we got him. I need some love too," Dominic complained with a groan.

"Aww, are you jealous of a dog, Domi?" You cooed, gently setting Benji on the ground so you could push yourself up.

A blush appeared on Dominic's face as you called him out on his childish behaviour and you made your way over to him. Plopping yourself on top of his back, you brushed back a few strands of his dark hair and pressed kisses from his cheek to his ear.

"It has only been a week and I feel like Benji is your boyfriend instead of me," he mumbled into the couch, though you felt him cheer up a little bit now that you were kissing him.

"You're still my boyfriend, you dork," you replied with an eye roll, "I have enough space in my heart for two boys."

"But I'm your favourite right?" He asked. You both watched Benji as he was sprawled out on his side, pawing at a toy.

"Of course you're my favourite," you reassured with another kiss, this time on his cheek.

As if understanding your conversation, Benji bounced his way over to where you and Dominic were watching him with curious eyes. Benji stood up on his hind legs and rested his front ones on the couch right where yours and Dominic's faces rested.

"Go away, Benji," Dominic pouted as the puppy greeted you both with his tongue out as he panted, "It's my turn."

Benji didn't listen to Dominic as he lowered his head so that his chin rested on Dominic's forearm. He gave Dominic a sad look as his ears drooped, and you found yourself chuckling at their exchange.

"Fine, get up here," Dominic sighed, and Benji leaped onto the couch and settled himself in the open spot behind both of your heads. You leaned over to pet him.

"Don't get too comfortable," Dominic stated when Benji gave his hair a long sniff, "I'm still watching you buddy."

Benji licked Dominic's face in return, and Dominic smiled, petting him. You laughed, sitting up on the couch. Benji got excited and started jumping on Dominic's chest. "S-stop it!" he laughed.

It was you who interrupted them this time, smiling cheekily, "Domi, I thought I was your girlfriend!" 

"You are. And no matter what, you'll always be mine."

With that, Dominic took a hold of your shoulders and pulled you back down to his chest, his lips capturing yours in a kiss. Not being able to help yourself, you smile into it. He pulls away and looks straight into your eyes, his deep blue ones filled with nothing but love. 

--

qotc: who do you think will win the french open?

answer: for atp my heart says dominic but mind says rafa. for wta i think petra kvitova!

 for wta i think petra kvitova!