12. couple things - preference

hi. i updated faster than last time so don't be mad? 

---

dominic thiem: kiss in the rain. You guys are just cute and soft like that. Being a hopeless romantic, it was on your bucket list to do with a boyfriend. Dominic thought it was a bit cheesy at first but then he tried it to make you happy and...it just became a thing between you two.

andrey rublev: you share matching chains with your initials engraved on each piece. When you join them together, it makes a heart shape. Andrey never takes it off and he calls it a good luck charm. 

denis shapovalov: go on long drives to nowhere and sing along to songs together (with denis rapping, obviously). When it gets dark, you drive to an empty field, set up a picnic and stargaze.

jannik sinner: you like being really childish together. You insult each other all the time, and it always ends up in one of you being playfully mad. But only you two are allowed to insult each other like that. 

stefanos tsitsipas: he always buys you ice cream when you're mad at him. When he's mad at you, you make him his favorite food and let him pick whatever movie he wants. You usually sleep before it finishes and Stef has to carry you to your bed. He doesn't mind though ;)

lorenzo musetti: he sends you little gifts, and you make him 'open when' letters when he's on tour. For example, you wrote him ones like open when you're nervous before a big match or open when you miss me. Though you wrote him enough of these letters to last a month, he went through them in two weeks.

sascha zverev: late night facetime calls are your thing. Sometimes you beg him to sleep earlier because he has a match the next day but he just doesn't listen. He misses you too much to hang up on you. Often times, you would fall asleep and he would continue talking to you.

---

tbh it took me forever to think of these...i'm very single as you can tell lol

considering i've never written a preference, did you like it? seriously, you need to give me more ideas because i'm running a bit low. should i do another one of these?

see you next time :)