2. Denis Shapovalov: Dating him Would Include

this canadian baby made it into the top 10! 🇨🇦 🇨🇦 🇨🇦

- Denis is such a sweetheart. He loves spending time with you. He doesn't care if you guys go out and do something, or stay in and just watch a movie. He just loves spending time with you.

- When he's with you, he always wants to touch you. He puts his hand on your thigh or on your waist, or he uses you as a pillow. 

- He's a cuddle monster. Doesn't matter if he's the big or little spoon, if you're on his chest or if he's on yours, he just wants to cuddle.

- After tournaments and when he gets home from travelling, he'll just collapse and fall asleep, using your thighs as his pillow while you play with his hair.

- Speaking of, the matches and tournaments he loses are really hard. It's a bit better when he loses when you're with him because you can talk to him and stroke his hair and stuff. If it's a really bad game, you run the two of you a nice warm bath. 

- If he loses and you're not there with him, you spend a couple hours on the phone with him afterwards.

- But he's so happy when he wins. You guys celebrate his victories at home ;) When he wins and you're not with him, he would blow a kiss towards the camera, knowing you're watching him on your tv at home.

- He picks up little souvenirs for you when he's traveling. "I saw this and I thought of you so I got it." He'd get you things like a miniature Eiffel tower from Paris, or a stuffed koala from Australia. You place them all over your apartment, which is adorable.

- He always hypes you up in the comments whenever you post something on Instagram and you do the same. You guys get teased by Felix a lot. But Denis doesn't care. He doesn't shut up about you in interviews and you guys are always touching when he takes you somewhere.

- Such a sweet and wholesome relationship.

ps. don't be afraid to submit requests!