1. Dominic Thiem: Dating Him Would Include

i had to start off with domi because he won his first grand slam! with frosted tips and an ass the size of a little country too. i'm convinced that this man can do everything

- Dominic's personality in three words: soft, precious, and adorable

- But don't mistake that for submission though. This boy is not submissive. He's all sweet and cute in public but in the bedroom, it's a different story. (watch the video starting at 1:55. trust me, it's good)

- He can also be such a jealous guy, my god. He looks so cute and adorable, but if a guy tries to talk to you, jealous Dominic has been activated.

- He constantly has to be touching you, like your back or your thigh. Sascha is an annoying little shit who likes to drive Dominic crazy, so he'll hug you a little longer than he normally would hug someone. He will always make sure to compliment you just to see Dominic's reaction (he does not approve).

- When you're not bombarded with work, you'll attend his matches. He loves to see you in his box cheering for him and finds it so hot.

- You share clothes with him. By share I mean steal some of his sweaters and hoodies. Dominic doesn't complain though. He absolutely loves seeing you in his clothes. 

- Constant phone calls/FaceTime/texts when he's away. He loves to cuddle, but you mostly end up as the little spoon because of the size difference. 

- He doesn't post much about you on Instagram because he likes to keep your relationship lowkey. But when he does, it's usually for your birthday or anniversary. His fans go crazy with those types of posts and you guys totally become their OTP.

- He can't cook very well, but he tries sometimes, and he always remembers what you order at your favourite restaurants.

- He calls you cute pet names, his favourites being in German. The first time he told you that he loved you, he said it in German so you never knew that he told you until months later when he actually told you in English.
(He talks dirty in German too).

- When Dominic gets frustrated or angry or when he's really tried, he reverts back to German, which is really cute, but you can't understand a word he says. You totally try to learn German for him, but you absolutely butcher the pronunciation. He finds it cute though.

- But, there's only one thing that you can say in German and not mess it up: I love you. You guys say "I love you" to each other in German and Sascha rolls his eyes and fake gags because you guys are too cute and extra. 

Overall amazing relationship 10/10 you won't find a better boyfriend than Dominic.