Chapter 11

"I really don't like the thought of leaving the two of you on your own," Lainie says, as her husband helps her into her coat. "Are you sure you're going to be fine?"

"Mom, seriously? What do you think is going to happen?" Clay asks, but as soon as the words have left his mouth, and he sees the grin forming on Justin's face, he realizes that he really doesn't want his mother to answer that question.

"They'll be fine," Matt says, his wife still not convinced, but when Justin hands her her purse, she sighs.

"Fine. But if anything happens, you call us, okay? I mean it!"

"We will, Mrs. Jensen. Don't worry."

"I left the number..."

"Right, that's it. We're leaving," Matt laughs. "I'm sure they won't burn the house down."

He leads his wife out of the house, and as soon as the door has closed behind them, Justin wraps his arms around Clay's waist, and he pulls him in for a kiss.

"So... looks like we have the house all to ourselves tonight, huh?"

"Can you believe that?" Clay rolls his eyes. "What does she think will happen?"

"Well..."

"Do not answer that!"

The grin on Justin's face grows bigger, before he gives Clay another kiss. But Clay isn't ready to let go of his mother's worries just yet, and as they go up the stairs, he keeps going on and on about it, until they go into their room, and they both spot the items on the desk which definitely had not been there before.

"What the..."

"Holy shit," Justin laughs, when he picks up the box of condoms, before checking out the bottle of lubricant. "Did you get these?"

"No!" Clay says, looking horrified. "I'm pretty sure my parents did."

"Here I was, thinking they were about to kick me out...," Justin chuckles. "Your parents are pretty awesome. You know that, right?"

"It's embarrassing."

"Why?"

"Because... my parents bought me fucking condoms and lube, that's why!" Clay spits out, still looking horrified, but when Justin sets the items down, before pulling his boyfriend into his arms, he seems to relax a little.

"You're cute when you're blushing," Justin whispers, before pressing a kiss onto Clay's neck.

"I'm not...," Clay tries, but when Justin kisses his neck again, he can't help but smile. "Fine. But it's weird, right?"

Justin shrugs, the grin on his face becoming more mischievous by the second.

"What?"

"Seeing as your parents went through the trouble of getting this stuff for us, it'd be a shame not to use it, right?"

--

"I'm really not sure about this," Alex admits, as he and Zach are about to bleach his hair. "I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do this at home."

"You're not backing out now, are you?" Zach asks, a knowing look on his face. "Seriously, fuck what they think."

"You know it was even worse when I looked like that, right?"

"I know, I was..."

"There?" Alex suggests. "Watching it happen?"

Alex opens his mouth to apologize for bringing it up again, but Zach stops him, and he gives him a reassuring squeeze in his arm.