First Day of School

Disclaimer: I don't own Phineas and Ferb!

Hi! I'm back with yet another story! This one is focused mainly on Ferb and Emma, but will have a few hints of Phineas and Isabella, just like the other one. This one will be mostly fluffy, so enjoy!

Ferb woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside of the window, and his brother, Phineas, humming. He looked down to find Perry beside his bed. He rubbed his eyes, sat up on his bed, and got up. Today was their first day of junior year and he was very excited.

"Morning, bro!" Phineas called from the closet. He slipped on his orange and yellow hoodie that he always wore and came back out. "What are you wearing?"

Ferb held up a yellow polo with dark purple pants. He raised his eyebrow.

"Looks good! Trying to impress the ladies this year?" Phineas laughed, and Ferb rolled his eyes. "Or are you just trying to look more mature for Vanessa?" Phineas teased.

Ferb scoffed. "I told you, I stopped liking her 2 years ago. Am I never going to live this one down?" he said, buttoning his polo.

"Well, until you actually get a girlfriend, no." Phineas smirked, grabbed his backpack, and ran downstairs. "I have to go pick up Izzy, but you can come out when you're ready!" he yelled to his brother, and ran out the door.

Phineas and Isabella had been dating since the beginning of last summer. It had taken them long enough, and they had finally confessed their feelings to each other at the ripe age of 16. That's a story for another time, though. Ferb, however, was still... alone. He had not found any girls that were worth dating, yet. All the girls drooled over him, but he knew it was just because he built crazy stuff, and he was very romantic. He didn't want something fake, he wanted someone to like him for... well, him. Unfortunately, in a city like Danville, that was kind of hard.

Ferb quickly gelled his hair, fixed his collar, and was on his merry way. He waved goodbye to his parents and walked out the door to find Phineas flirting with Isabella, Buford giving Baljeet a wedgie (like always), and... that was it.

"We're going to miss the bus if we don't hurry." Ferb said, motioning them forward. As he walked, he looked across the street to see a girl with wavy, blonde hair walking to the bus as well. She was wearing a blue top, white jeans, and blue boots. She was cute, he guessed, but she was probably just another one of the neighborhood girls that chased him around all the time.

When he got to the bus, he sat by himself. Phineas used to sit next to him, but ever since him and Isabella started dating, Phineas was quite the romantic. He looked out the window, when he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned around to find the girl he saw earlier standing there.

"Hi, um... can I sit here? Everywhere else is taken." she asked.

She was much, much more pretty in person. "O-of course!" he answered, and moved over so she had room to sit down. She put her backpack in her lap and held it tight, then turned to face him.

"So, mystery man, what's your name?" she asked with a warm smile.

"You don't know who I am?" he asked, wondering if this was just her way of getting him to warm up to her. He didn't really trust girls. There was a time when this one girl snuck into his room just to try to see him get undressed. That definitely scarred him.

"No... should I?" she asked, scrunching her nose.

Goodness, she was really cute. No, Ferb, stay focused! "Well, I don't know, everyone knows who I am around here..." he chuckled.

"Oh! I just moved here. Sorry to disappoint!" she laughed.

That makes a lot more sense. "Oh, okay! I'm Ferb. And who, might I ask, are you?"