Jeanne

Today the nations asked Leah to take care of their children just for the sake of another meeting full of swears and arguing, but this time Toni and Lovi decided to bring Bianca with them because she already knew how to swear, a lot.

But this time though, Leah didn't only just bring the whole season 2 of kuroshitsuji in English, but also bought a special guest.

While the kids were waiting, like the usual, talking about who the guess was and what to do, mostly Damien did all the talking about the kuroshitsuji thing.

Soon enough the door flew open, the sign that Leah was here, and the guest.

"Hey, guys. Sure are glad to see ya." Leah greeted everyone, and a girl trailed behind her, she had silver hair and pinkish purplish eyes. The exact opposite of Leah.

"Er, Leah? Who's the girl?" Elias and Charles asked in unison.

Leah looked at them and smiled, "This, my friends, is my sister, Jeanne." Leah explained proudly and pointed to her sister, who just waved shyly.

"Uncle Francis told us about a girl name Jeanne d'arc." Marguerite said, as if she knows the French history too well, and in my opinion, go to Wikipedia and search it.

"Why do you look so different form each other?" Marcos asked, narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

"Well," Leah started "Jeanne and I control different things, for example, I turn into a Phoenix, she turns into a dove. That's because our parents are different. I have fire powers, she has wind powers."

Everyone gasped, well, you couldn't expect two elementals in ten same room together.

After talking to each other, Jane, being somewhat like Jeanne, walked up to her and asked a simple, yet hard to answer question.

"So, Jeanne," Jane started, Jeanne looked at her and slightly smiled, bent down her height.

"Umm, who do you have a crush on?" Jane asked. Jeanne hesitated for a moment and blushed deep red.

"U-um, l-let's j-just say I-it's France." She shuttered out, trying to hide the enormous blush she has on.