SuFin: P...... Wait, what?

Tino and Berwald smiled at their little daughter, Camilla. Who was undoubtedly playing with her three brothers, Peter, Elias and Charles. Camilla laughed when Peter threw her into the air.

Tino picked up Camilla and gave her to Berwald. "Boys, it's time for Camilla's nap."

"Aw... What? But we were having so much fun!" Charles complained, and slouched down the couch. Elias stepped on his toes, making him squirm. "Alright, mama. She can go to bed, we'll play here."

Tino smiled. He and Berwald went to Camilla's room, and set her down in her crib. Tino looked at her dazzling purple eyes, with spectacles of blue and green. Berwald hugged him from behind.

"We sh'ld pr'bab'y go, s'e w'nt sl'ep y't." Berwald said. Tino sighed. "Of course, your right, Ber. Come on, let's go." Before they could go though, they heard Camilla's voice mutter:

"P-p..."

Tino looked at Berwald excitedly, then looked at Camilla. "Ber, she's going to say 'Pappa!'" He exclaimed.

Berwald smirked. His little baby girl was going to say 'pappa' as her first word, so why wouldn't he be smirking? Camilla glanced around, then said out loud:

"P-p..."

"Oh, my little girl," Tino picked her up, but she wanted to be with Berwald instead. Tino handed him Camilla. Berwald felt happy, until...

"Pewdiepie!"

Then Camilla erupted into a fit of laughter. Tino sat there, dumbfounded and not knowing what 'pewdiepie' mean. While Berwald sighed and facepalmed. He shouldn't have taught his sons about Pewdiepie in the first place.

Camilla sat up after laughing, and ran to Berwald. Tino snapped out if his daze and looked at Camilla with bright eyes. "Look, Ber! She's taking her first steps!"

Berwald smirked at his daughter, and picked her up. Camilla looked into his eyes before shouting:

"Pappa!"

This time, the three erupted into laughter all together.