SuFin: ITS A WHAT?!?!

Tino panted loudly, his violet eyes shut tight and blonde hair dripping with sweat.

Berwald tried to calm the Finn down, but it only seemed to be working a little bit.

The room was filled with cries of a baby an loud panting, because this was the night Tino and Berwald's child will be born.

Once the baby was cleaned up, the nurse handed it to Tino and Berwald before smiling away.

"Congratulations! You have a baby-" before the nurse could finish her sentence, Tino was starting to pant hard again.

"Tino, wh'ts wr'ng?" Berwald asked, kind of worried.

"I-I think another one is coming!" Now they were all in utter shock, the nurse gasped.

After another 3 hours of birth Tino passed out from all the tiredness, leaving Berwald to be the one to hold the baby.

"Sir, congratulations. Your husband gave birth to..." The nurse took a final breath "To triplets."

Now Berwald was speechless. Soon two other nurses came out and handed him two blue blankets, and only two.

"I tho'ght th'ey w're tri'plets?" Berwald asked, confused.

The nurse gave him a look of pity and sighed "We're sorry to say this, sir. But, the other one -which was a girl- was too small to survive, but then died before she was even born."

Berwald's eyes widened. His only daughter... Died because she was too small.

But Berwald knew she was in a better place now, he could even feel her smiling at him from above.

Berwald looked at the two boys in his arms, the first one had the same blue/green eyes as Berwald and the second one had Tino's friendly violet eyes.

"You sh'll be n'med Charles a'nd Elias." Berwald whispered.