USUK&PruCan: FNAF

This chapter is dedicated to.......

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, my love for FNAF is too big to be not written in this chapter. Also, I figured out that an FNAF one shot would be perfect for USUK. Cause America is just..... Self-explanatory.

But enough about that, enjoy~

~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<

Julia looked at her cousins, Marguerite and Alois.

The two were silently reading while eating pancakes, with maple syrup of course.

Julia sighed and crossed her arms, slumping deeper into the couch.

Marguerite and Alois caught her attention and looked at her.

"Hey, something wrong Julia?" Alois asked, he jumped out of his seat and sat down beside Julia on the couch, silently smiling at his cousin.

Julia turned to his direction and sighed. "Nah, it's nothing."

"Are you sure? I bet the awesome me can help my almost awesome cousin with her problems." Marguerite sat on the opposite side of Julia.

"I'm just bored." Julia darted her eyes around the room. "I just thought we could play a game...."

"What game?" Alois asked, his little sister raising an eyebrow behind him.

"Um, five nights at Freddy's?" Julia got up and started to log in into Al's computer.

"Heck, Julia. You want to play that scary game?"

"It's not scary."

"But the awesome me heard that the place is real, and I'm not kidding. I know I'm just 6, but I heard it." Marguerite said.

After a couple of arguments, the three finally agreed to play the game, even of they get scared out of their daylights.

"Well, here goes nothing...." Julia pressed the play button and took a deep breath.

For just two six year olds and a ten year old, they were pretty good since they survived four nights already and was on their fifth night.

"Guys, the awesome me is scared." Marguerite held on to Julia, looking equally terrified as Julia was.

"Mar, it's okay. All we need to do is- wait, what's going on? Why is this lagging?" Alois pointed at the computer screen, which was uncontrollably lagging out its wits.

They all backed away and held onto each other, scared as ever.

"Er, Julia, since that is your computer, tell us what's happening?" Marguerite was probably not saying awesome anymore, because she was scared.

Julia just sat there, eyes wide. What in the name of Jesus Christ sitting on his holy throne in heaven is going on?

"Guys, let's get out of here, it looks like it's going to explode-"

BOOM! Before Marguerite finished her sentence, they were sucked into eternal space.

Screaming, the three held on each other until they hit a cold, hard surface.

"Ow, what happened?" Julia rubbed the back of her head, looked up and almost felt as of she was going to faint.

She was wearing a pink jumpsuit with a shirt under it, like the nineties. Alois was wearing jeans and a plain red t-shirt, Marguerite was wearing shorts and a purple blouse. All like they were in 1987.

But what caught Julia's eye caught the most was the restaurant that they were in front of, Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria.

Julia tugged on Alois and Marguerite "Look what's in front of us, guys."

Alois and Marguerite did as told and their eyes went wider than dinner plates. Surely they were in 2015, not 1987.

"Wait, were in the pizzeria that was supposed to be a game, not in real life." Alois shuddered, thinking of killer animatronics.

Marguerite stepped in between them and turned back to them.

"If we are here, let's solve a Mystery." Marguerite said in a courageous voice, but it also sounded like she was scared.

They entered the pizzeria and was surprised to see a very large amount of kids screaming and yelling at the figures at the stage, a girl with golden blonde hair and crystal blues eyes, she was playing a keyboard and wore a bib saying 'let's eat!', a man with chestnut brown hair and sky blue eyes that matched Alfred's, he had a big black top hat and wore a suit that looked pretty expensive, he was singing a song and was in the lead, the third one, in Julia's opinion, was quite cute, he had purple hair and pinkish purple eyes and had a big ass red bow tie on, he was playing the most awesome solo on his orange guitar the kids have ever heard.

"I thought they were animatronics." Marguerite whispered to her cousin and brother. "I don't think the were......" But suddenly a very pirate like voice echoed nearby, and nobody seemed to hear except for them.

Alois looked at a certain hallway at a man with an eyepatch on, he had his bare chest showing and and a hook on his hand, all the teens were actually nose bleeding at him, probably because of his chest.

"OMG, look at that chest!" A teenage girl squealed at her bestfriend, who squealed back in return.

All the teens were blabbering about the guy, which they guessed was Foxy.

PART 2 COMING SOON, MI BUNNIES!