GerIta: never forget

Selina Vargas-Beilschmidt sat quietly in a chair, her head rested on her hand as she waited.

Also, if you're wondering why she was waiting, because tonight was the night her sorella or Fratello was going to be born.

It all started on midnight, when Feli and Ludwig were fast asleep in each other's arms, when suddenly Feli's water broke and Ludwig was still too sleepy. Because Ludwig was too sleepy to drive and Feli was hallucinating so Selina had to take over. But hey, who said 7 year olds can't drive?

Now Selina was bored out of her mind, she waited for another hour while braiding her brown hair.

A few minuets later, Lovino and Antonio arrived with the twins, Bianca and Marcos.

"Selina! How long have you been waiting here?" Marcos whisper-yelled to his cousin, Bianca just patted her back.

"Marcos you Idiota, of course she's been here for a while. But I'm sure it'll be okay, Selina." Even though Bianca was always cussing and calling almost everyone an idiot, she surprisingly is a good comforter.

They all waited in the waiting room until a nurse came out of the c-section.

Selina immediately went berserk and stood up.

"Is Mama okay?!?!" She asked, way too quickly.

Okay, at this point Bianca, Lovi, Marcos and Toni just had to hold Selina back, because she was having one of those outbursts again.

The nurse exchanged them a few more words before leading them to the room where Feli and Ludwig were in.

Feli was holding a blue blanket and was smiling down at it, and so was Ludwig.

Selina's electric blue eyes softened a bit, she went to her mama and papa.

"Who is that?" Selina asked her mama.

Feli just smiled at her and Ludwig, and looked down back at the baby.

"This Derek, your new Fratello." Feli smiled at them.

Soon cheers, squeals and shouts were very loud in the room, and it was a night Selina would never forget.