RoChu: fun nights

Let's see how well I could in 12 in the night.
~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~
Yao was once again forced into one of Alfred's lame parties. Surely he thought when most of the nations became parents they'd at least calm down a little, but no. Luckily they found a babysitter. Her name was ****? Nah, that didn't matter to Yao, as long as he only got to get out of this party.

Yao's brown eyes scanned the whole room, watching couples horribly dancing, making out or having their own 'party'.

Yao tapped his fingers impatiently, waiting for the time to go faster.

"What are you doing, Yao?" A familiar Russian voice rang in Yao's ears as he looked at the clock.

"Come on, Yao. Loosen up, have some fun!" Ivan took another sip of his vodka.

Yao just snorted and looked to the opposite direction "How? This party isn't even fun.""Maybe you need a sip of vodka, da?" Ivan offered.

Ivan was right, at least Yao could have some fun tonight. He took the bottle and one sip turned into a whole bottle.

"Ivan, maybe we should have our own fun." He said while tugging on his boyfriend's scarf.

Ivan smirked and led Yao into a spare closet.

Once they were in it they started having a heated make-out session while grinding into each other's body.

Yao let Ivan's hands roam around his body and take off his clothes and threw them to the ground.

Somehow both of them ended up with no clothes at all and started moaning and groaning.

Ivan broke the kiss and turned Yao around, letting Yao face the wall and Ivan slowly slid his member into Yao's entrance.

Yao moaned louder p and louder and louder until it practically became screams.

"IVAN!"

"YAO!"

Soon they both came all over each other and kissed one more time.

They both heard footsteps coming from the outside of the closet and quickly put on their clothes.
~^J^~^J^~^J^~^J^~^J^ time skip brought to you by Russia emojis~
Ivan was kissing and hugging his Chinese boyfriend, happy about what he heard.

"Ivan, do you think the baby will look like you?"

"No. It'll look like you."
______________%_______________%________________%_____________
Well, this none took awhile......
Anyways, I still can't write smut AND I wrote this to introduce to RoChu baby~
Hope you like it!

~Princessmerocks