AusZea&SpaMano: friends

So I haven't done an AusZea one yet so, here it goes!
@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-•
Jane sighed as she looked down at the grassy meadow before her, tucked a piece of her brown hair as she sat on a hill covered with shades.

Her parents did it again, they fought and yelled at each other again, arguing about something pointless.

Who exactly were her parents, you might be wondering? They were Toby and Christian Kirkland, or otherwise known as New Zealand and Australia.

Jane's parents sometimes fight, but don't fight and yell at each other this much, they only have simple arguments at simple things.

Today though, was Jane's 9th birthday, and her parents forgot because they were too tangled up with arguing.

Jane's soft, brown eyes closed as she silently whispered something under her breath.

"I wish," she began "is that mom and dad would just stop fighting over and over again at something stupid."

Meanwhile Bianca was lost in the park, walked around the shades of the trees aimlessly like a stray dog.

"Marcos!" She called out, but still no answer.

She sighed roughly and harshly walked around once more, only to find Jane this time.

"Ciao, can I sit down with you?" Bianca silently asked. Jane just nodded and looked down sadly again.

After a few moments of not talking to each other, Bianca decided to lighten up Jane's mood.

"So, why are you so sad today?" Bianca asked, her rough side was now gone.

Jane sighed and looked at her, light greens and and chocolates meeting each other.

"It's just that, mom and dad wouldn't stop fighting." Jane said, "And they even forgot my birthday. The names Jane."

Bianca was utterly speechless. What kind of parents forget their own daughter's birthday because they fight? Bianca knew Jane had to be cheered up, and she didn't know how to.

"My names Bianca, wanna be friends?" She extended her hand out for Jane to shake.

At first, Jane hesitated, but quickly shook her hand.

At that very moment, not only friendship was made, but also a deep, unexplainable feeling deep in their hearts were.