The Queen Returns

Start from the beginning

My mother better take care of my kids.

I knew exactly where I was going , and I haven't been there for days , months , shit nearly a year.

I stopped at a stop light ,and I looked in my rear-view mirror.

What the fuck?

Why was I being followed?

I laughed and shook my head.

"I don't got time for this shit ! Today is not my fucking day,"I mumbled.

The light turned green and I drove straight ahead then did a major illegal u-turn lucky no police were around or shit I would of got pulled over and it's not a good freaking time.

The car stopped in the middle of the road , I laughed and turned to a quiet road that would get me to my destination faster.

I never did anything to blow my cover . what the fuck is going on?

"I got to find this man ,"I said to myself gripping the steering wheel tighter.

I couldn't drive without thinking some one was following me , so I was constantly looking behind me.

When I got to my destination ,I parked my car and turned off the engine. i got out my car and looked at the trap house and smiled..

"God I mother fucking missed this place , good times,"I laughed to myself walking up to the door.

I looked behind me just in case there was some one there

paranoid.

I knocked on the door about ten times, this dude open the door mean mugging and look at me. His face wasn't familiar to me so he must of been new and I chuckle as he opened the screen door as well.

I took my gun out and shot him straight in the head. I walked over his body and went inside and looked at my old naked workers , they stopped and looked at me as if I were a ghost.

"WASSUP Y'ALL MISS ME ME ?" I asked with a smirk playing on my face.

"Dp?" one of them questioned.

Dp damn haven't hear that in months.

"No ! I'm your mama," I rolled my eyes.

The basement door swung open and I was now staring at these four men with guns.

I laughed and ran up to them and hugged each of them.

They all looked quite shock staring at me wide eyed to see I was here.

I walked pass them and headed down the basement.

As soon as blood saw me he started jumping up and down like he was about to get the best treat ever and so did onix and Bronze.

What can I say all dogs love me.

I took him off his chain and he jumped on top of me.

Gosh he has gotten big as hell since I last seen him.

"Aw boy your big as hell now,"I said rubbing his stomach and he licked my face .

I turned around and the for men just stared at me , just shocked out of this world.

"True what the fuck are you doing here?"Sage ask shocked.

"I need help so I needed to come back and ask y'all," I said standing up.

"Why didn't you just call ?"Nemo wondered.

"Because I wanted to involved,"I said seriously.

"No ,go home ,back home now ! Your pregnant we can't have you involved in you condition, tell us and we'll handle it,"Zion said crossing his arms and looked at me sternly.